SEVEN; Ask Too Many Questions And An Original Might Snap

Shaylee stood around her friends crashed van as they laughed and talked as they waited to be called onto the busses to leave for their science excursion

The original jumped in surprise as a pair of arms wrapped around her shoulders. The mystery man gave her a kiss on her cheek from behind and hugged her tighter. "You riding with us?" The voice asked. Shaylee looked up and it was no surprise to see Michael smiling down at her.

Shaylee looked at her friends with a small smile to see if it would be okay. They all awkwardly looked at each other and smiled.

"Yeah!" Jessica giggled, "she can totally ride with you!"

"I'll see you there, guys." She said, turning around and walking beside her mate.

They sat beside each other with Edward behind them at the back and Alice and Jasper in front of them. It was only the five of them on the bus. The driver exited and the vehicle to talk with the teacher. Alice turned to face the five.

"Did you hear about the attack at Mason County? It's the fifth attack in town this month." Alice asked the original.

"Yeah," Shaylee sighed, "Elijah fears that they'll get closer into town. He doesn't want to deal with such a thing, hunting them down and all, but soon we will be forced to intervene... wouldn't want that to happen. Never ends well for both parties."

"How so?" Jasper asked, turning to face the original properly. Jasper was always a little bitter towards the original, but she couldn't blame him.

"When we go after a vampire, or a coven even, my siblings have a bad, brutal habit of ensuring that your last moments are the most excruciating and traumatizing moments of your existence. It's like a sick, twisted game they'd play as a way of discipline. Now that we have settled down, my brothers and sister don't want to get back into that."

The driver sat back in his seat and the bus began to pile on students.

The drive was short and loud from the students' conversations.

The bus came to a rough stop and students began to squash together in the aisle to try and get off the stuffy bus as quickly as possible.

"Hey, Shaylee," a voice faintly called. The Cullen's and Mikaelson turned to face a nervous Bella. Edward immediately stormed off and Shaylee smiled at the human. "mind if I talk to you for a minute?"

"Of course." Shaylee smiled. "I'll catch up to you inside." The original told Michael. Before he left, he pressed a soft kiss on her defined cheekbone before catching up with his siblings. Shaylee bit her lip and smiled with her head down before bouncing towards Bella. "Problem, darling?" The original smiled.

"Uh, wouldn't say a problem." She awkwardly smirked as she slid her hands into her back pockets, "just a couple of concerning questions."

"Fire away." The blonde expressed with a bright smile.