Chapter 7

Enjoy this chapter! 💙

Marie: Right now? Sure, why not? Just one second, i need to get changed.

(Y/N) nodded, and Marie retreated into her bedroom, closing the door beheind her. Once the door was closed, she slapped her forehead.

Marie: What the hell was that Marie, he's already seen you naked, and you have asked guys out before! What the hell was that?! Why am i so nervous?

(Y/N): Marie? You okay?

Marie: Yeah! I'm all good! Just one second!

She quickly got changed into a dress that was about as casual as she could get.

She grabbed her purse and slung it over her shoulder, looked in the mirror, and made a face at her reflection. She really needed some more casual clothes. She made a mental note to visit Jelly Fresh when they went out. She grabbed her signature hat, and opened up the door.

(Y/N) was sitting on the couch. He turned around when he heard the door open.

(Y/N): Ready?

Marie nodded

(Y/N): Oh, wait, can we stop by my place first? I should probably get changed too.

Marie: Sure.

The two walked out the door, switched to squid form and super jumped to (Y/N)'s apartment building.

(Y/N): I'll be right back.

Marie looked up at the building as she waited. There was something about it... She knew that there was some word to describe the place, but she couldn't remember what it was.

(Y/N) Walked out of the building, having changed into a plain black shirt and shorts.

(Y/N): Ready?

Marie suddenly remembered the word she was thinking of.

Marie: You know, i never realized how dinky this place was.

(Y/N): Dinky?! Gimme a break, Marie! Not everyone can afford a big house like you!

Marie: C'mon, let's go!

Marie held out her hand. (Y/N) took it and they started to walk.

The two didn't have a particular destination in mind, they just wandered around the city, stopping by some of the more popular areas.
Marie was asked for autographs numerous times.

Eventually they reached the main plaza.

Marie: Hey (Y/N)? Can we hit Jelly Fresh?

(Y/N): Yeah, totally. What's the occasion?

Marie: Oh, no occasion, i just felt like i needed some new clothes.

(Y/N): Yep, you always need some new clothes...

Marie stuck her tongue out at him, and they walked into Jelly Fresh.

Jelonzo: Welcome customer!

Jelonzo burbled. He didn't see them but he probably heard the door open.

Jelonzo: Please to the shop-...

The jellyfish looked at the two, and when he saw Marie, his eyes flew open.

Jelonzo: BLEH! Squid Sister is in the shop! Jelonzo will be giving you articles of cloth at price that is lowered!

Marie: Thanks, Jelonzo.