Chapter 9

Heyo! Another chapter, it's pretty short but hey i think it's alright. Welp hope you enjoy! 💕

He pulled Marie up to her feet and placed one arm around her shoulders, and they began to walk back to her and Callie's house. Marie drew several questioning looks on the way there.

Eventually, they arrived on the doorstep. (Y/N) Opened the door, and Marie walked inside. He followed her in.

Upon hearing the door open, Callie walked into the main room. Her eyes widened when she saw Marie's face.

Callie: Oh my god! Marie what happend?!

Marie: We ran into (P/Y/H), he got a good hit on me before (Y/N) Sent him packing. Can you please get me some ice?

Callie complied, pulling an ice pack out of the freezer, wrapping it in a washcloth, and holding it out to Marie. Marie winced as she held it against her face, but her expression softened as the pain dissipated.

Callie: (Y/N), thanks. (P/Y/H)'s a huge jerk. I don't wanna know what might've happend if you weren't there. So thanks for helping Marie.

(Y/N): It's no problem, he deserved it after what he put her through.

Marie: You can say that again.

Callie: Are you gonne be okay, Marie?

Marie: Yeah, i'll be fine. I just gotta wait for the pain to die down, and i'll be good as new.

Callie: Good to know, i'm gonna go to bed.

(Y/N): I should probably get going too, i'll see you later, Marie.

He had almost reached the door when he heard Marie say wait

(Y/N): What's up?

Marie: Can you stay with me again tonight?

(Y/N): Sure, what for?

Marie: I just wanna have you around. No sex this time, though.

(Y/N) made a displeased sound.

( Sad (Y/N) Noises )

(Y/N): Well, if that's how you're gonna be, i might as well go home.

She stuck her tongue out at him.

Marie: C'mon let's go to bed.

She started to get up, but (Y/N) slipped his arms underneath her and picker her up, bridal style. They both grinned, and Marie gave him a short kiss on the lips. (Y/N)'s grin grew wider, and he carried her into the room.

It's almost fucking 4:30 AM and im making this shit while my gf is sleeping next to me. I'm honestly the worst, Welp hope you liked it see ya! 💕

415 Words.