Chapter One

(*This chapter takes place after the dare that Vinnie did with the host in the very last chapter in my truth or dare with KISS Book #17*)

Vinnie: Hi guys!

Eric Carr: Hey Vinnie! How was the dare that you and Emily did last night?

*The Fox smirks playfully, making the Ankh Warrior blush with a smile*

Vinnie: It was really satisfying. She's such a well behaved little girl.

*Everyone awed at Vinnie's statement*

*Meanwhile, after the host gets out of the shower*

Me: My period's very late.

*then feels a sudden urge to vomit*

Me: *barfs in the toilet and then cleans up* I think I better check something...

*takes out a special device and does what it says on the instructions*

Me: Oh my god...🤭

*the host then gets herself dressed and then goes downstairs*

Ace: Hey! There's our special girl!

Vixen91: *sees the worried look that's on my face* What's the matter Emily?

Me: I-I...I'm pregnant.

Paul: Wait...what? 😯

Me: *starts to feel even more worried than before* 😶

Vinnie: So...we're gonna be...?

Me: Um...yes...

Vinnie: IM GOING TO BE A FATHER! *gets excited*

Me: So...you guys aren't mad at me?

*The Ankh Warrior picks me up and spins me around gently and then sits me down in his lap*

Peter: Of course we're not mad at you, kitten. It's a wonderful thing to have now that you and Vinnie are a couple.

Vixen91: *smiles with happiness and gives Emily a hug, along with everyone else*