Chapter Five

*The host looks out the window and sees the present day KISS members rehearsing outside on a cloudy day*

Me: HEEEEYYYY STARCHILD?!!!! Me and you have a dare to do!

Paul: Okay, I'm on my way! *carefully puts his guitar down in a instrument case and hurriedly walks inside the spare building*

Tommy: *looks up at the sky* Looks like the rain is on its way over here.

Gene: We'd better start getting all our stuff and equipment put away in a safe place before the rainstorm gets here.

*So, Eric Singer, Tommy Thayer, and Gene Simmons began to quickly put everything away quickly*

*And when they all finish in record time, the three of them hurry back inside the spare building.

Paul: So, what's the dare?

Me: You have been dared to jump up and down in rain puddles with me outside in the rain.

Paul: Sounds like fun. We better put on our rain clothes then.

*Me and the Starchild put on our rain coats, boots, and hats*

Paul: *grabs his KISS purple and black colored umbrella*

Me: *grabs my rainbow colored umbrella*

*We both go outside and both catmen sit by the door mat inside to make sure that me and Paul Stanley don't accidentally hurt ourselves or get struck by lightning*

Me: *laughs and jumps in a big rain puddle*

Paul: Hey! Watch it! *laughs and then jumps in a medium sized rain puddle*

*Flashback to about a half an hour later*

Paul: I think it's time that we head back inside now.

*We both go back inside the spare building*

Vinnie: Oh my god...Emily, you are all wet. *smiles with a chuckle*

Me: *giggles* I know.

Vinnie: *kindly helps me take off my rain clothes and boots* You need a bath.