Chapter Seven

*After about two months had passed, it was almost Halloween*

*Vixen91 and the guys are now getting the spare building ready for the baby shower*

Me: Good morning guys! I'm sorry about what happened yesterday.

Ace: Aw, it's okay. You couldn't control it.

*Ace gives me a little kiss to my cheek*

Paul: I know I'll be ready when my wife and I decide to have another baby.

Gene: Same here.

*Then, Vinnie Vincent, Eric Carr, Bruce Kulick, and Mark St. John arrive at the spare building*

Mark St. John: Wow, these decorations look amazing! What type of theme is it?

Me: Halloween, because me and Vinnie are hoping that the baby will be born on October 31st.

Vinnie: *puts a gift bag down on the table where all the other baby shower presents were at* Which is what day Halloween is on. Speaking of babies, me and Emily have a doctor's appointment to attend, so we won't be gone long at all.

Me: *gets ready to go and then carefully gets in Vinnie's car that is parked outside*

Vixen91: HEY VINNIE!

Vinnie: Yes? *turns the car key to start the engine*

Vixen91: Can me and the Fox come to?

Me: Sure, hop in the backseat! 🙂

*Vixen91 and the Fox get in the back seat of Vinnie's car and then we all put on our seatbelts*

Vinnie: Bye bye everybody!

Ace: HAHAHAHAHA! Eric, you forgot to put a shirt on!

Eric Carr: OHH SHIT! *quickly jumps out of the car at lighting speed and rushes over to to Ace, and the original SpaceMan of KISS hands him a shirt to wear*

*Eric Carr then runs back to the ankh warrior's car, panting heavily*

Vixen91: XD! You silly Fox.

Eric Carr: I know right?! I literally saved my gooses on that one. HA!

Vinnie: Hahahahaha! Oh Eric, stop it before you make me piss myself!

Me: 😄