Chapter Six

*The host and the a few of the guys were in the living room watching a movie on the TV while the rest of the KISS band members were out shopping for gifts for the baby shower*

Ace: I can't believe you and Vinnie are havin a baby.

Eric Singer: Yeah. And we can all be uncles.

Me: *my stomach has already grown in size a little bit* Aw, that sounds like a good idea.

*the host takes the bowl and reaches out for a handful of popcorn and then feels a mood swing*

Me: *starts crying* 😥

Ace: Whoa, why are you crying?

*Everyone is concerned for me*

Gene: She's just having a mood swing. They're common in pregnant women.

Ace: Oh...

Peter: Oh kitten, it's okay. *gently sits me down on his lap, rubbing my back*

*Later on that afternoon*

Paul: *opens the spare building front door*. Hey everybody! We're back from the mall.

Vixen91: What's the matter with Emily?

Bruce: She's been having mood swings.

Vixen91: Aw, that's too bad.

Vinnie: Where is she?!

Eric Carr: Calm down, Vinnie. *smiles and tries to reassure the ankh warrior*

Me: *sniffs* Hey Vinnie...ohh my god. They're all so adorable.

Paul: Are you feeling okay?

Me: I love the little bows...they're so—*then has another mood swing*

Vinnie: Sweetie, what's the matter? *gets down knees level with me*

Me: *continues crying*

Tommy: Maybe Emily is hungry? *grabs the bowl of popcorn and tries to offer it to me*

Vinnie: *picks me up in a sitting position and I hold onto Vinnie closely* No, it's a mood swing Tommy. Let me take her to bed so I help her calm down.

*The Ankh takes his pregnant girlfriend upstairs to our bedroom and he sits down on the end of the bed*

Vinnie: Ssshh....sssshhh...it's alright. *rubs my back gently*

Me: *slowly calms down and wipes away tears from my eyes* I feel better now Vinnie.