I

°
°
1 Week Time Skip Brought By Daniel singing  'even though we young we flexin'
°
°
I wake up, just an oversized t shirt and my underwear and bra. I go into the living room and turn on a show to binge. It's fun. No people, just me and the T.V. I get a text.
D : Hey.
K : What
D : How rude
K : What?
D : No Hello Daniel how are you?
K : Hi Daniel how are you today?
D : Fine hbu
K : So so
K : For someone who is about to die
D : whatcha doing
K : Binging a show
D : What shoe
D : show
K : Converse LOL
K : Maybe some vans
K : Crocs on the weekend a
D : heyyy
K : I'm watching big bang theory.
D : I love that show
K : I will probably get like 20 seasons it's amazin
D : Can I come over?
K : No
D : Ah! Rude
K : Jk jk I just need to get dressed.
D : You watch big bang theory naked that's weird I don't think I'm coming over scary help
K : No I don't I'm jost waering house clothesz
D : Quality spelling
K : Shut up
D : I'll be over in 15
K : Make it 30
D : Y?
K : My mom is coming over to give me my antibiotics in 15 and she is gone in like 10 min
D : K
K : bye bye
D : Cya
I put down my phone and put on some shorts. Then there is a knock at my bedroom door. My mom opens it. She has pills in her hand. 3 of them. " Here. " She says. I get some water and drink down the pills. She leaves the food on the counter. Then she leaves. I put in one of my airpods and listen to music. He knocks on the door. I get up and open it. It's definitely Daniel. Then my phone rings. I grab it and look at it. It's Mac. " I have to take this, come in. " I say and go it my room.
K : Hey Mac!
M : Hi.
K : You called me?
M : You free today?
K : I don't think so. I'm binging a show with my friend...
M : What friend?
K : Daniel
M : Daniel Seavey? The one in that band? With Jack? You have been hanging out with him A LOT
K : Yeah so?
M : You have a crush?
K : Boy Please
M : McKenzie Dorian Green! I know when you lie! Twintution!
K : McKinnon David Green! I'M NOT LYING!
M : I love you sister. Have a good binge. I will talk to you tomorrow.
K : I will. Love you too.

I walk out of the room. Daniel is sitting on the couch. " Sup. " He says, throwing me the remote. I catch it and sit on the couch next to him. I can't eat any candy so it's kind of boring. It's fun the show and with Daniel but the rest is a flop.  I'm basically diabetic too. If my sugar levels are abnormal then my living rate goes down. I have a 15% chance of living. 15%! We watch the show. We are there until midnight. We both fall asleep after. For 10 hours.  I lay my head on his shoulder. He is laying on the couch. " Kenzie! " Mom says. I spring up. " Hey mom what's up? " I say. " Take your pills. " She says setting the food on my counter. " Who's on the couch? " She says. " Jack? " Mom asks. " No! Mom! " I yell. " Just go thanks for my pills here I'll take them -" I chug them down with some water. " - See ok they are taken, I love you bye! " I say. I push her out and shut the door. " I'm Jack? Since when? " Daniel says. " Oh you heard that. "  " Yeah, I have to go." " Ok, bye see ya. " " Bye. "

Daniel POV

I walk into the house. Jack walks up to me. " Hey. " He says, forcing it out. " Hey..? "  " Where were you? " " Kenzi-" he slaps me in the face, hard. " Why were you with my girl huh? " He says. All up in my personal bubble. " She let m-" " Liar, liar. " He says. Backing me up to a wall. " Don't talk to my girl. " " She isn't your girl. " I say. " Yes, she is. " . "No" I say, I elbow him to keep from getting any closer. " I see how it is. " He shoved his way with the block of my arms, right to my face.  " She is my girl. She did not call you. "  He says under his breath. " She isn't yours Jack get over it! " " She will always be mine. I will make sure of it. " " You want to make her life miserable for the time she has left? " " It's not miserable when she is with her boyfriend" " What boyfriend?! You mean you?! The one who hurt her?!! " I yell pushing him back from my personal bubble.

He punches me in the jaw. It makes me bite my lip and start bleeding .I grab him and punch him in the face. He swings at me and misses. I punch him in the jaw like he did to me. He punches me in the eye. This weird punch that scratches my eye. I feel it swelling by the second. I punch him in the nose. Then I hear a solid crack, he screams and falls on the ground. Blood is gushing out, like a fountain. Jonah comes running in. I guess he heard Jack scream. I stand still, shocked." Jack! " He says, he looks at him then at me. " What did you do! " He yells. I stand there, in shock. Unable to speak. My bloody mouth, swollen eye. Jack's seemingly broken nose. I wonder what it looks like to him. I can't say anything. Even though I want to. I see Corbyn and Zach gravitated to the door frame. I look at them, they look scared. Jack is screaming.

It's ear splitting. Jonah bends down. " Why did you do this Daniel! " Jonah yells. I feel my eye closing. "Her" I can't  hardly speak anymore. I feel mute and trapped. I bet to Jonah, it looks like I'm having a mental breakdown. I can't talk, can't move. " Zach get some paper towels, and get an ice pack for Daniel's eye. " He says. Zach disappears from the door way. Corbyn walks in the room. Helping hold up Jack's head, so he won't swallow the blood. Zach comes in with paper towels and an ice pack. He looks at me like he despises me. He puts the ice pack out so I can take it. I just look at him. " Are you gonna take it or not? " He growls. I take it and put it up to my face. Corbyn is helping with the paper towels now and Zach is calling the hospital. He mentions fight and broken nose. Then I hear sirens... (Dani boi broke)