So

°
°
°2 Week Time skip brought to you by Daniels jawline (Not as Good as Jonah's but it's there 😂)
°
°
Today I have to get my blood transfusion. The pump wasn't working properly. I pack up my bag. My phone, toiletries and a outfit. My mom is driving me to the hospital. When we get there, I change into a hospital gown and pull my hair out of my face. Then the nurses come in. They hook me up to machines and stick an IV in my arm. Then they hook a tube to it and get this bag. To pump really strong antibiotics in my bloodstream. Mac, Juan and Alicia come in. I cover all the way up to my belly button with a blanket. Mac hugs me. " Don't die, got it? " Mac whispers. I nod. Then there is a knock on the door. It's soft. Then the door opens. " Hi Daniel . "  I say. He has his hands in his pockets like always. Rocking slightly back and forth. " Hey Kenzie" the nurses get the blood and start pumping it in me. Then I cough. Red. Blood. The nurses start checking everything. " It's just from your nose, it's bleeding. " The nurse says. I cough and sneeze blood. When I blow my nose, more blood. All in a tray that they have. It's painful. I start crying. " Why is this happening? " Mom asks. " Symptoms of the antibiotics. If It gets any worse after y'all go home, then call 911. " She says hooking up another bag of blood. " No more antibiotics. " I mumble. But they hook up the bag of antibiotics with a new one. The blood transfusion takes about 3 hours. Then I get washed up and dressed. That, I know Then and there that I love Daniel James Seavey. If I was someone like my personality, dating someone like me and they were in the hospital for 3 hours? I would leave. I might be a bad guy but come on! Well right after the transfusion, Juan and Alicia left. My Mom and Mac went for a debriefing. it was just me and Daniel. " You know what Daniel? " I say. " Huh? " " You would look good blonde. " I smile. He looks at me. " Blonde? " " Yeah. " "Wow." "Like a really light looking blonde, golden blonde." " Really? " He says. " I think you would look sexy. " I say, laughing. " Are you sure they didn't give you any delusional meds? " " No! " " We'll see. "  " So difficult. " I say. I start laughing. He kisses me and smiles. Then my mom walks in. " Well Kenz, we can leave now. " She says. I lay there and breathe out. Then a nurse comes with a wheelchair and rolls me out. My mom drives me home and I lay on my couch. Then there is a knock on my door. " Come in! " I say. The door opens. Jack. I flip him off. " What do you want? " " I want to just apologize for everything " " Yeah but I'm dating someone. " " I know you are and I don't want to get at you like that but I just wanted to like say I'm sorry. " He says. He doesn't have a cast on his nose, it is wider than it was. But by a little bit, I notice the small things. " Well, Jack. You are really nice for coming here and saying that so I do forgive you because I feel like I should. " I say. He smiles. " So will you unblock me? " " Yeah. " " Friends? " " Yeah. Your a good friend." I say. " Thanks. " He says. Then the door opens again. Daniel. " What the heck! What is he doing here?! " " I'm not hanging out with your girl like that, we're just friends. " " That's bull! " He says. " I wouldn't do that! " Jack exclaims " But you cheated on her! She hates you! " Daniel yells. " Guys-" Then Daniel's face gets more red and angry. " Jack you can go now. " " Bye Kenzie. " He says. " What the heck! " Daniel yells. " It's my apartment. " " Yeah I get that but why did he come? " " Well because he apologized. " " And you forgave him!!!!! " He yells. " I'm not talking until you stop yelling its too much. " I say. I go to my room and shut the door and lock it. I sit in my room and shut my eyes. I lay there for a while then get up. I walk out. He is sitting on the couch with his head back. I sit next to him" Are you good now? " I say. " I just don't get why you would forgive him. " Daniel says. " Well I only have what, 2 Months and 7 days to live? I need to forgive and forget. " "Ok, I'm sorry." He says . " Really truly? " I ask. " Really truly. " He kisses me.