And

Kenzie POV

" You lied Mac! " I say. " What do you mean? " He asks. " You lied about how your arm and nose were broken, you lied about your bruised ribs! " " Don't you get it? Daniel needs to be locked up in jail. " He has a tissue in his nose to keep the blood from spilling out. I roll my eyes. " For what Mac? " " He broke Jack's nose. " " And I'm about to break your face" I say. He looks surprised. " I'll break your nose, arm and a few ribs. Maybe even a leg." I say under my breath " Why don't you see that Daniel is a nobody, he doesn't deserve you. " He says." Get Mom to drive you home. "  " What? " " Get our mother to drive you home. " I say. Getting up. I straighten my shorts. " Your not gonna? " " Nope. "  I walk out to my car and drive to their house. " Kenzie? I -" Daniel begins.  I kiss him. " My brother should have been bruised. Honest I wanna kick him. " I say. " What? " He says, shutting the door. " My brother should have been bruised because he was being rude today. He was lying. " I say. " He told me to -" "I heard what he said" I say." You did? But you told me Why would you -"  He says. " I was talking to Mac. " I say. " Ok " He sighs. Then Jack comes from a room. Daniel tenses up but when we start friendly conversation he breathes in and out and becomes less tense. "Hey Jack!" I say . " Did I interrupt? " He asks. " No. " I say. " Ok good I was just looking for something. " " Ok. " Then Daniel and Jack have a tense discussion of how to find the 'paper towels' it's a code word. I don't know what for but it is. They talk about paper towels too much for it to just actually mean paper towels. After they're done I kiss him again. We hold the kiss way longer than before. He is holding me by the waist. When we part he smiles. I smile a little too.

(Sorry this is super short I just needed to do another time skip and this was the fill in I don't like time slips so close *looks back on all the rest of the chapters* OoPps )