2

"I WANT to lick and suck his fingers one by one until I make him come."

Fuck.

As soon as Dante parked his car on his parking space in the basement of the condominium building where he lived, he unbuckled his belt and undid all his flies. He was meant to do this once he reached his place but his raging hard-on wouldn't even let him step out of the car.

Maraming naka-park na kotse sa paligid niya but fortunately, mukha namang walang ibang tao na malapit sa kanya. Sigurado rin naman siyang hindi siya makikita dahil heavily-tinted ang mga bintana ng sasakyan niya.

"I want him to finger fuck me until I come hard. Oh, damn. I haven't been fucked for months and I am so thirsty."

Oh, fuck.

He slipped a hand underneath the waistband of his boxers and cupped himself. He was so fucking hard that his dick was jerking in his hand. So he freed it from his boxers and began stroking his cock. Gently at first, then harder because he knew he couldn't last long.

"Or your personal slut, if you're into dirty talks just like I am."

Yeah, fuck. Mijiko Pineda sure has a dirty mouth. The type that turns him on, that is.

He started to leak when he remembered her voice in his head; the moisture in his hand spreading onto his dick as he was reminded how erotic she sounded while lusting after him.

"Good boys are okay but I prefer bad boys who would absolutely do naughty and dirty things to me."

Fucking shit, he could and would do all sort of lewd things to her if she'd allow him! After all, he was the type of woman who could turn a "good boy" like him into a sex-deprived bad boy. Just look at what she was making him do at the moment. Never in his life did he imagine himself jerking off in the basement parking. But here he was now.

He groaned as he gripped the base of his erection. Next, his hand moved up to the head of his cock. Then, he made a slow, downward stroke.

"Damn, his voice is so cool and gentle that I'm seriously starting to get wet here."

He could fucking say the same to her– he actually had to run away from her to hide his bulging pants.

The amusing thing about Mijiko Pineda was her outer look made her look the prim and proper kind of woman. Elegant bun, white top, long floral skirt. Red lips, rosy cheeks, smiling eyes. Needless to say, she was oozing with grace.

But she has a dirty mouth, the good kind of dirty if there was such a thing.

And I want myself in that mouth, make her lick and suck me like what she wanted to do with my fingers.

Holy fuck.

"Can you do me before you leave for Korea, Mr. Dante Jung?"

He wanted to but he shouldn't.

That was why he could only imagine himself sinking into her tight, sweet pussy as he continued touching himself. Frustrating as it was, he realized that his hand was inadequate. But he stroked himself harder anyway, replaying every lewd thought he heard in each pump.

"Mr. Dante Jung is so "fuckable," isn't he?"

"So are you, Mijiko Pineda," Dante whispered to himself. Then, after one last stroke, he let himself come, the warm liquid streaking up to his abdomen– seeping through his shirt. He almost screamed but thankfully managed to stifle it as he watched his own release. Wow, just look at the amount of desire he had for the woman he just met today. "Did you know, Mij?" He found himself smiling while gently shaking his head. "I can hear lewd thoughts."