10

Note: Kung nag-e-enjoy naman kayo sa pagbabasa for free nitong HOT: Dante, sana makapag-vote at comment. 'Wag 'yong nanghihingi lang ng update. Thank you. :)

***

DANTE gave Mij a sexy smirk. Then, he suddenly became serious while looking at her eyes as if he was asking for permission. Permission to touch her and make her his slut, perhaps.

The silent ones really knew how to use their eyes to communicate properly.

"Touch me, Mr. Dante Jung," nakangiting pag-e-encourage ni Mij dito. "You can do whatever you want to me unless I say 'no,' okay?"

"Got it," sagot nito. "But let me ask again, Miss Mijiko Pineda. Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure that you're sure?"

Natawa siya dahil sa point na 'yon, alam naman niyang nagbibiro na ito. Pero kahit playful ang tono nito, alam niyang seryoso ang tanong nito. "100%."

He smiled at that, then gently cupped her face between his big and warm hands. "May I?"

She rolled his eyes at his incessant questions. Of course, she appreciated the fact that he knew the importance of consent. But at this point, as she gets hornier, she grows more impatience. "Dante, I swear if you still don't kiss– mmf."

Ohh.

She closed her eyes and savored the moment he finally kissed her.

It wasn't just his lips that she could feel on her body right now. As the kiss grew deeper, his fingers moved from her face to her hair. She felt his fingertips against her scalp as he grasped what he could, and then the light pressure against her roots as he gently tugged her hair.

Ohh yes.

Her lips parted and she moaned. Of course she did. How could she stop herself from moaning when his kisses were so good?

Ang sarap ng lips ni Mr. Dante Jung!

And his tongue– oh god, it worked magic inside her mouth. He licked and tasted every cavern, and played with her tongue that left her breathless.

One of the best first kisses ever.

His kisses were so hot and so was her body. She wanted to pull him closer so her hands went up to his neck. It was an amazing feeling when she felt his skin tense under her touch. Like she had the power over him the same way he did.

I want more.

And it seemed like he wanted more as well because his other hand on her side went up. Then, she felt it past her breast.

She inhaled sharply, surprised at how good it felt when he touched the side of her boob.

But he probably took it the wrong way because he suddenly released her mouth and her hair as if he was burnt. Nang imulat niya ang mga mata niya, nakita niyang umatras ito palayo sa kanya habang nakataas ang mga kamay.

"Sorry," mabilis na sabi ni Dante habang mabigat ang paghinga. His face was flushed and the passion in his eyes hadn't been diminished yet. Obviously, he wanted more but he was probably worried about her reaction when he touched her breast. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, you didn't," mabilis at umiiling na tanggi ni Mij. Gaya ni Dante, habol niya rin ang hininga niya at sigurado rin siyang namumula ang nag-iinit niyang mukha. Scratch that, her whole body was on fire. "Please don't stop, Mr. Dante Jung."

Mr. Silent Type smirked at that– a smirk that promised her a sizzling hot night.

Game continue, baby.