Chapter 2

A metallic dragon had been circling for a while now and Savage just alerted Dagur. I rested my elbow on his shoulder and stared boredly.

"Looks like a razor whip, carful for the tail," I called out.

"Take it out!" Dagur yelled. The men started to bring the dragon down through chains and wenches. As the dragon got lower a look a recognition crossed Dagur's face. "Heather! Oh! Well, look who the dragon flew in! Glad you could join us, brother! It wouldn't feel like a family reunion without you. Now, take out that Night Fury!" He pointed at the dark dragon with the arm opposite of what I was resting on.

Hiccup and Heather seemed to have a conversation which resulted in Toothless, which I learned to be the nightfury, shot the wenches. Dagur began yelling about how we needed dragon proof wenches while the dragon riders escaped.

I called Frode over and we headed to bed. I was tired because I had been having nightmares.

I walked to my room which, incidentally, was next to Dagur's. The room was fairly simple. It had a bed on the side wall and across was my desk, littered with papers and trinkets. While I wasn't as good at inventing as my Dad was, I could do simple projects. I had a dresser resting against the wall across from the door.

I fell back on my bed and pulled my blanket towards me. I groaned out about stupid nightmares and how I needed sleep. Frode had curled up beside the bed with a cover of his own.

"So that's what's been wrong with you," I heard a voice awfully similar to Dagur's. I looked up to be met with a certain Berserker's green eyes.

"Yea? What's it to you?" I questioned before turning over onto my side, embarrassed that he found out. He sat on my bed beside me, slowly rubbing my arm. This. One. Stupid. Action. Started making me tired. I slowly started slipping into the dark void of which we call sleep.

Before I fell asleep completely, I thought I heard him mummer, "Night Love..." but I'm sure it was nothing. Just my ears playing tricks on my idiotic mind.

This ones a little shorter bc the episode only had a few minutes of Dagur so I added a little fluff at the end yw word count: 400