Chapter 5

Dagur made an alliance with dragon hunters. I didn't really care about being around the idiots as long as they didn't touch me or Frode. Heather joined Dagur a few days later. He was ecstatic.

He talked my ear off about how wonderful she was and how glad he was that she joined us. It was kinda cute... 'Wha! No! No it isn't! He's my boss!' I growled to myself.

I groaned and fell back on my bed. I heard giant booms outside. Figuring it was just the hunters capturing a dragon I ignored it.

The booms continued and I heard a knock on my door. I crawled out of bed and too the door. I pulled it open and there stood my fiery redhead boss.

"Frode was stealing fish again," he chuckled. I looked behind him and my Dramillion was there, still chewing on a piece of fish.

I breathed out a laughed and let them both in. Dagur started wandering my room, inspecting everything. He came across my desk full of everything I had been tweaking with. He picked up the small necklace with a skrill charm that I carved.

"You made this?" He looked up with curious eyes.

"Yeah... It was meant to be a birthday gift for you but you found it early," I muttered, embarrassed he had found it so early.

"Thank you Olli."

A hard knock on the door knocked me out of my daze. I rushed to the door and opened up. The angry, bald, potato who owns the ship was there.

"We need you and Berserker princess to help interrogate the prisoners," Ryker barked out. I heard Dagur shout out an offended "HEY!" I sighed and nodded. I went over to my bed and asked Dagur to throw me my boots.

He did so I and quickly went to work with tying my laces. When I finished, I looked up to see my green eyed boss waiting for me at the door. He was wearing the necklace... He gave me a sweet smile and I returned one. I jumped up and bounced my way to the cells.

When we got there I saw Astrid, Fishlegs, the Twins, and Snotlout (Heather told me their names) locked up. Their dragons where in different cages.

"Surprise! Did ya miss me? Of course you did! Oh! Do you know my sister? Or maybe my best friend?" Dagur asked while pointing at me and Heather. Why did it sting when he called me his best friend? "Wait a minute, sure you do! You guys were little pals and buddy buddies!" He continued.

"Hey, family is family," Heather added.

"Plus you Berkians where loud and annoying," I glared.

"I can't believe this Heather, Olli!"

"I know it's not Dragon's Edge, but it'll have to do. Enjoy your new home, Astrid. You're gonna be here a while." Heather spat. I put my arm around her.

"I like you, you got a sarcastic humor that I enjoy, you've earned my respect," I smiled. She smiled back at me. The smile seemed real.

Real is rare for me...

This is a shorter chapter but oh well. Dagur only had one line in this and I needed to post so fLUFF

I can't find when Dagur's birthday is? I looked it up so I could post that scene the day of but I couldn't find it!

Word count: 570