pls don't be mad

original post about it

To put it simply, I'm most likely discontinuing this book. I'm so so so sorry, but I can't put myself through this. Because I'm not in the fandom anymore, I feel pressured to post anything about it. I hate that. I should be able to write what I want, right? So why have I been forcing myself write anything for the last 4 chapters? Why do I try and make the book aesthetically appealing if I'm not going to actually write in it? I'm not. I'm still proud of this, the plot that I had planned was great. I know that I didn't get to write them much but her dreams were all memories and they were there to explain her past and make her return to her old village. She was supposed to be angry at Vigo for being responsible for the demise of it and her father. I wanted to reveal that yes her dad was alive, but he wasn't the same. AND NO HE ISN'T STOIC. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. This book was filling the void of the lack of creativity in Dagur books, or at least to me it was. It was taking the OC and putting her in a different perspective. It didn't make the OC be buddy buddy with Hiccup for no apparent reason. Hiccup actively hated her. And that was going to be a major plot point. So as my tried and true old dilemma was reappeared, I've grown bored and restless. I was so proud, I powered forward. But I realize that was the wrong choice.

So there you have it, I will no longer update this book. I may give it up to another author if any are interested, but if not, it'll be discontinued. I'm sorry.