Chapter 4

-Riders Pov-

The rides where in the clubhouse, discussing the rouge rider, apparently called 'Olli'. "So what do we know about her?" Asked Hiccup.

"She rides a Dramillion! Which can copy any dragons fire!" Fishlegs answered.

"She's smart!" "And awesome!" The twins cheered.

"And she works for Dagur, he pays her and gives the command. She follows through!" Astrid sighed.

"She's ruthless!" Snotlout added. The information only caused Hiccup to stress even more. The other riders sensed his unease.

"We need to tell my father..."

-Olli POV-

Dagur needed to find the edge and since I'm still injured (I had twisted my ankle) and I don't get paid enough to do it, Savage was tracking the dragons.

Dagur wouldn't let me move around unless someone held me. Which meant either I rode Frode or he carried me around.

They constantly switched out. And it was annoying. Soon enough the small boat we sent out to attack Berk, which I suggested, had returned. The attack was a success...

-Hiccup POV-

We where at Berk, helping with the damage. Astrid was dealing with her family, The twins and Snotlout dealing out supplies, and Fishlegs had heavylifting. I was gonna go find Dagur when my dad walked up to me.

"It was a strange attack son. A small boat fired a couple of arrows and turned tail and ran!"

"That's not Dagur's style, why attack at all?" I questioned, "Maybe it had something to do with this Olli character..."

"Olli?" My father looked at me skeptically.

"She's apparently a rouge dragon rider working for Dagur. She rides a Dramillion and is good at it!" I exclaimed.

"The name sounds familiar... Ah! The green haired girl who would steal things for fun!" A look of recognition struck my dad's face.

Suddenly I got a few memories of a quiet girl. She had green hair and would take things then gave them back. She never really talked to anyone. "And I trained her... I gave Dagur a weapon!"

-Olli POV-

Savage had finally connected dots, while me, Dagur, and Frode where seeing if I could walk yet. The answer was no. Giving up Dagur went to look at the map. I rode Frode behind him. "Oh Hiccup, so soft-hearted and soft-headed. I knew my little attack on Berk would draw him and his lizard flying friends out into the open, and you doubted me!" He sang while pointing at Savage.

"Uh, I don't recall that I did?" Savage asked, confused.

"He's right, I did and do!" I sighed, upset that I couldn't walk, still.

The crazy redhead glared at both of us, then continued his... orders."Hoo-hoo-hoo, the noose tightens. Assemble the fleet, we'll scour the area until we find Dragons Edge!"

-Timeskip-

And attack we did. We ambushed Dragons Edge. The ships and Frode and I forced the riders (There was 4, and 3 dragons. Not counting the night terrors or wild dragons) into a circular dome. The dome was closed and was being pelted with stones."They've retreated into the dome, Dagur." I announced when Frode touched down on the ship.

"You still can't walk?" He questioned, not turning to look at me. There was so much chaos, you could smell it.

"Nope."

"Then you will attack the huts, burn them to a crisp!" Dagur laughed maniacally. I sighed when he turned around. I saluted and Frode jumped into the air.

We sliced through the air, spewing out fire. All the huts where on fire when I heard the sound of a nightfury. I growled.

"Come on Frode! Let's go save Boss," Frode purred out a sound of agreement. Frode liked Dagur, Dagur have him extra fish once.

Hiccup was gonna attack the ships when he saw me. I landed on Dagur's ship, still not breaking eye contact with the one legged Viking. He seemed almost... disappointed? Why would he be disappointed? Because I'm not enough of a fight for him? Am I not good enough?!

I growled out again and Dagur took notice. I was fixing to take off again and go attack the brunette when Dagur grabbed my arm. "Don't get hurt again Olli. Your the only useful person, other than me, on this ship." Savage glared at me. I stuck my tongue out at him and went back to attacking.

"Ah! Two late guests!" Dagur laughed. I was quite a distance so I didn't hear what he mumbled. It looked like something about party etiquette.

By now the other 4 riders had started fighting back. They had the advantage but the Berserkers didn't let up. Neither did I.

A giant armored dragon, with Stoick on its back, landed on a ship. I let the men handle it because they had the dragon in a net and they outnumbered him.

The blonde, I think her name was Astrid, was becoming annoying with her constant spineshots and blasts. I began to tail her and she noticed.

She went to take a shot at me but Frode quickly moved to the side, barely missing the spine. She seemed angered and let out a war cry.

"Ya know! If I wasn't fighting against you I'd say we could have gotten along real well, you got spunk! I like that," I called out the blue eyed demon in front of me. She rolled her eyes and I shot the Natter with a blast of fire.

As soon as Frode shot, a purple and yellow monstrous nightmare crashed into us. I was sent, rocketing off Frode. He hadn't noticed apparently and was trying to regain his senses and get himself back in the air.

Still slicing through the air I thought, "this is it," before I landed in someone's arms. All I heard was a noise of shock, and saw a bright red smudge, of what I assumed was hair, and I blacked out. 

Word count: 1000