Chapter 6

We interrogated Astrid for hours. It was more Heather and Dagur but I did ask a few questions and threatening her with Frode. She was feisty, and extremely loyal.

We didn't let her sleep, so she finally cracked. She told us the Dragon Eye was being guarded at their base by tons more riders; and that they were being led by Captain Gustav.

"Wait isn't Gustav the scrawny kid who wouldn't shut up? Ya know the one we captured?" I asked, leaning on Dagur's shoulder.

"Ah- Uh- um Yeah the Gustav your talking about is his son! He was named after his dad!" She stuttered.

"Hm, sure... Anyway; I'm tired! Imma head to bed, Dagur don't kill anyone without me!" I called out, leaving the room. I walked past the cells to see Fishlegs still awake.

"You hungry?" I asked, sitting in front of him.

"Um yeah..."

"What? You think I'm a jerk all the time? It's my job hun. If I didn't work here I think I would get along real good with y'all," I laughed. I handed him a loaf of bread I had on me.

"Night," I put my hand up in recognition to what he said and open the door to my room.

Frode was curled up beside my bed, he had left a few hours before me, lightly snoring. I giggled and laid in bed, softly drifting off to sleep.

-Dream-

The thunder was pounding. That and the rain was all you could hear. I think I was screaming, I could feel it but not hear it. My throat was getting raw. It wouldn't look back at me.

It was human. But I couldn't tell the gender. It had red hair. It was covered in ashes. No idea who. It wouldn't look back. Look back. Look at me.

It all turned black. I was being plunged into something dark and thick. Oil. It continued to swallow me. I didn't fight back. The thunder and rain roared. Why thunder? Thunder is scary. I don't like thunder. There was thunder the night it happened.

I was back at the village. More thunder. More rain. I saw the fire and smoke. The thunder worsened. I sprinted towards my house. Adrenaline pumped through my veins. The thunder was deafening.

I slammed open the door and I saw father. His red hair shone through the ashes. He smiled at me. A board fell. I was screaming again. Or was I? I don't know anymore. Thunder. I left the house and watched the place I grew up burn down. So much thunder.

"Olli!" A voice called out. Huh? Nobody is here but me?

-end dream-
"OLLI!" I was snatched from my nightmare. I saw Dagur. He seems so concerned. I engulfed him in a hug, crying on his shoulder.

"You wanna talk about it?" He mumbled, hugging me back. I shook my head. "Ok we don't have too."

Eventually I fell asleep, still grasping onto him. When I woke, Frode was worried. He nuzzled my hand.

"Hey boy."

I turned around and Dagur was asleep still. He looked so peaceful in sleep. He still had on the necklace. I smiled gently and pushed myself up.

"Yaawwwnnnn!"

"Mm, morning sleeping beauty," I giggled. Dagur chuckled and pulled himself up. He had pulled off all of his armor at one point last night. He grabbed his stuff and shuffled out of my room.

I pulled my boots on and changed my shirt. "Time to start the day," Sarcasm dripping from my tone. I stepped out into the hall and started heading to the cells. When I arrived Dagur was dressed and playing with his necklace and Ryker was no where to be seen. Heather had went to fetch the riders.

I went to stand beside Dagur, and laid my head on his shoulder. He tensed for a second before realizing it was me. "You still tired Olli?" I nodded in response. I snuggled closer on his shoulder, yawning.

Eventually Heather and the riders walked around the corner and towards us. I moved away from Dagur and let loose another yawn. Heather sent me a knowing look before knocking on Ryker's door. The hairless rat dragon hunter walked out.

"I am Ryker. This is my ship. You are my prisoners. And your dragons are now my dragons."

"And how they get treated-" Dagur started, fixing to be extra with his pose.

I cut him off by pushing him away, dropping down to one knee and doing jazz hands while shouting, "IS ENTIRELY UP TO YOU!"

I got a few eye rolls and a few laughs. I jumped up and back onto my feet and announced my leaving, going to stop Frode from stealing all the fish.

I stumbled up to the top deck to see Frode torturing a hunter. I laughed at his antics and relieved the hunter of my 'viscous beast.'

"Hey boy, how bout a fly? Yeah?" I asked the over grown lizard. He seemed to agree with my statement and let out a happy snort. I pulled my self up onto his back. He spread out his red and blue wings. He suddenly lurched into the air and started to do tricks and flips.

The air ripped around us and he started to pull up towards the clouds. I giggled and took in the scenery. We stayed up there for hours, talking about everything. Well me talking, Frode letting out snorts and grunts at appropriate times.

Eventually I noticed the Dragon Riders standing in line on the front deck. I saw The berserker siblings and Ryker standing above them. I figured I should be with them so me and Frode landed behind them.

I leaped off Frode and skipped over to my employers.

"Did I, or did I not warn you about them?" Dagur growled, "They never quit. Annoying~!" I rolled my

"Ryker, Rykey, Ryker-man! Can we please just work together on this? You know dragons. I know Dragon Riders..." he continued.

"And," Ryker growled.

"Send a message, throw one over board!" Dagur laughed.

"Ooh! Can I do it! Please~!" I pleaded, doing my best puppy dog eyes. Dagur's cheeks filled with a red color while Ryker averted his gaze trying to avoid my power of adorableness.

" An excellent idea. Unless, of course, you think Viggo might want to question them personally about the Dragon Eye. I have a better idea. Why not put them to work?" Heather suggested, immune to my powers.

"That's probably a better, less fun idea," I squeaked.

The twins grumbled about how they'd rather go overboard. Heather and Ryker continued conversing on how to operate the 'Clean or die' Idea.

I grumbled and sat down ignoring everything around me and watching Astrid and Tuffnut work.

Eventually a hunter yelled, "Dragons sighted off the starboard bow. With riders!"

"Ooh! I bet it's Hiccup and... not-so-macho-man!" I squealed jumping on Frode. "Finally some fUN!"

Hiccup started flying VERY close to the ship and I chased after him. I sent a few blasts of fire at him. He evaded all of them.

I continued chasing him and eventually some of his amour started falling off. All fire was concentrated onto him and the nightfury so I started tailing Snotlout. Soon enough the other three dragons broke loose. I charged them before giving up and heading back to the ship.

"Everyone shut up, I'm going to bed. If you need me, don't wake me up," I barked.

I started getting some Toga vibes from Olli during this chapter. I really enjoyed writing it so if you want to see more of that be sure to tell me! I'm not a mind reader!

Word count: 1290