Chapter 9

I was walking down the trail. I could see the village in the distance, the village was bustling. 

Everyone was happy, but alas, like most things, it must come to an end.

The fire roared and the storm thundered. Rain pelted the ground. I stomped through the puddles. 

There was oil being poured onto houses, and men forcing dragons to ignite it. 

I raced through the village, helping villagers when I could. I saved many lives that night.

To bad dad wasn't one of them. 

I saw my house start to burn. The red hot flames engulfed the place I grew up in. I pounded on the door, trying to force it open. 

Finally after I kicked the door in I saw it. My father, tall and strong, fall. 

My father, the person who promised to protect me after mother ran away, the man who earned our villages name, the man who won wars, the man who should have chief, fell. He was killed by horrible people who held a grudge. 

'But what Vigo doesn't know is that I too can hold grudges...'

-End Dream-

I shot up, and my suddenness awoke the deranged chief underneath me.

"Argh... Olliveina (Ol-lee-vee-na) why are you up?" He grumbled. 

I shook a little and rolled off of Dagur. Once he woke up more, he saw the need of vengeance that stained my face.

"Oh no no no, Olliveina don't become like me! Your not like me and thats why I lo- Like. Like you," Dagur pleaded. He had panic painted across his face.

And that's when the tears started. I cried for two hours that night. On too of Dagut, who laid on the floor, of a dirty boat. 

-Time skip-

The hunters returned with Hiccup. They plopped him down on the ship in front of us and I bent down and pulled the hood off his face. 

He stared at us un bewilderment, before whispering, "Dagur? Olli?"

"Hello Hiccup! How've ya been hun? Oh well I'm sure you've been f- OI! ALKET! NO STOP! FRODE WILL FRY YOU IF YOU DO THAT!" I said, running off to save the stupid hunter.

Dagur started rambling as soon as I left, "So, looks like your little island stronghold isn't so strong after all. It's completely unguarded from the North. You know, doesn't take much to put in a watchtower. No watchtower. What do you do without a watchtower? It's... It's preposterous!"

Hiccup looked at us with confusion splattered on his face while Ryker faced palmed at our stupidity.

Soon enough I returned and leaned on Frode, who had calmed down. Dagur smirked at Hiccup.

"We are gonna extract every little piece of dragon knowledge from that tiny coconut-shaped noggin. We're gonna use you to take us to every island that Dragon Eye has led you to!" The berserker chief exclaimed in excitement. I shook my head and smiled.

But the smile disappeared as I got a flashback to my father.

He was on the chief's Council. He would argue for anything he thought was right, and usually he was right.

While aguring, his firey hair seemed to stand up more, and his eyes gleamed in excitement. He truly loved being on the council.

I was snapped back into reality by the Twins' zippleback attacking the ship.

I jumped onto Frode and he took off. The wind blew through my hair, as I looked for a target. Spotting the two headed dragon, I had Froze spin towards him as he readied a blast.

The hit connected with the side of the zippleback. It howled but kept flying. Frode shot fowards and started circling the dragon.

While Frode avoided fire, I balanced myself on his back. Frode noticed my movements and got me closer. I pulled out a rope and jumped on the Zippleback's back.

It protested but I wrapped the rope around it's heads so it couldn't try and fire at me. I then rendered the wings useless by wrapping them up in rope.

By this point we where falling towards the water. I leapt off the dragon and rolled onto my main ship.

When I got up, I saw the dragon riders flying off, including Ruff and Tuff on the Zippleback I just took down.

"Are you kidding me?!" I shouted, "I just jumped off my dragon, onto another one, made said dragon fall out of the sky, and then jumped onto my ship for tHIS?"

Dagur patted me on the back while I steamed. 

A/N 

ARGH I THOUGHT I ALREADY POSTED THIS BUT I DIDNT IM SO SORRYYYYYYY! I cant do my bold for Author notes for some reason so. Um 

Word count: 770