Chapter 3

(Y/N) CURRENT STATS:
LEVEL: 5
COR: 1,254
HP: 125
ATK: 125 (225 crit)
DEF: 142
STR: 95
STA: 102
DEX: 101
AGL: 256
MAIN WEAPON (CURRENT): Yatsufusa

(Y/N) CURRENT STATS:LEVEL: 5COR: 1,254HP: 125ATK: 125 (225 crit)DEF: 142STR: 95STA: 102DEX: 101AGL: 256MAIN WEAPON (CURRENT): Yatsufusa

'ARMOR (CURRENT): Imperial Nova

BEST SKILL (CURRENT): Burst Rush (A highly fast and agile move used for evasion and can be used to unleash powerful omnidirectional combo attacks)BEST SWORD SKILL (CURRENT): NA

BEST SWORD SKILL (CURRENT): NA

(y/n) POV

"MAMA!" I shouted as I ran to my mother, "Hey there sweetie, what's up?" Mama asked, "Me and Sky went on a mini-boss raid and I got the last attack bonus!" I said happily, "That's great honey, what did you get?" She asked, "I got you a present." I said as I equipped my new sword. 

"Sweetie this is amazing! Tell you what, we are going to hang this on your wall in your room, and I'm going to make you whatever you want for dinner tonight

"Sweetie this is amazing! Tell you what, we are going to hang this on your wall in your room, and I'm going to make you whatever you want for dinner tonight." She said, "But this is yours, Mama." I said, "Well I'll keep it in your room, now I should go get dinner started." She said as she hugged me, "I'm so proud of you." She said as she walked away.

"YAY! MAMA'S COOKING IS THE BEST!" I said as I ate a bit of fried chicken, "Hey slow down or you'll make yourself sick!" Mama said as she pointed her chopsticks at me, "I can't help it your cooking is so good Mama!" I said as I continued eating.

"Hey (y/n) you feeling alright? You don't look so good." Sky said, "I ate too much last night." I said, "Ok well sweetie I'm going to have to cancel our session today. The commander wants to talk to me I'm sorry." She said, "Ok, I'll go find Mama." I said as I walked off.

"Mama." I said as I walked over to my mother, "(y/n)) sweetie not now, Mama's very busy." Mama said, "Oh...ok I'm sorry for bothering you." I said sadly as  I hugged my mother, "I love you, sweetie, why don't you go play and I'll come to get you when I'm done ok." She said, "Ok Mama, I love you." I said as I walked away.

"Well if no one wants me around, then I'll go to the dungeon!" I said as I walked into the dungeon. 

Asuna POV

"Hey, Asuna did you get that weird message from (y/n)?" Sky asked, "No why?" I asked, "I don't know, but I'm worried about him. Maybe we should go check on him." She said as I looked at the message, "Yeah let's go, where is he exactly? I told him to go play, but I haven't looked at his location yet." I said, "H...He's in the dungeon by the boss room!" She said, "Well then let's go get him and bring him back." I said, "Asuna if he goes into that room he will die. In the last update, the bosses respawn so players can fight them for themselves if they so wished." She said.

(y/n) POV

"(Y/N)!" Mama shouted as she ran over to me, "Mama?" I said, "Sweetheart!" She cried as she hugged me, "Why would you come here?!" She asked, "Mama why are you crying?" I asked, "Because I was worried about you, I was terrified that you were going to get yourself killed!" She said, "I...I'm sorry Mama." I said, "(y/n) I forbid you from going into boss rooms or even dungeons." She said, "Ok Mama, I'm sorry." I said, "But look how much cor I got from killing monsters!" I said as I showed them that I had earned 529 cor all on my own.