Chapter 7

(Y/N) CURRENT STATS:
LEVEL: 26
COR: 32,986
HP: 1300
ATK: 783 (1602 crit)
DEF: 802
STR: 663
STA: 774
DEX: 599
AGL: 2000
MAIN WEAPON (CURRENT): Ascalon

(Y/N) CURRENT STATS:LEVEL: 26COR: 32,986HP: 1300ATK: 783 (1602 crit)DEF: 802STR: 663STA: 774DEX: 599AGL: 2000MAIN WEAPON (CURRENT): Ascalon

ARMOR (CURRENT): Dark Tempest

BEST SKILL (CURRENT): Accelerator (the user temporarily becomes hyper-focused and their sta and agl double, however, their def is cut in half

BEST SKILL (CURRENT): Accelerator (the user temporarily becomes hyper-focused and their sta and agl double, however, their def is cut in half. This skill lasts for 30 seconds.)
BEST SWORD SKILL (CURRENT): Black Wave (The user's blade glows black and whatever is hit will take damage equal to ten direct attacks [crits not included, but are possible])

(y/n) POV

"AUNT LIZ!" I said, "(y/n)?! What's wrong?!" Aunt Liz asked worriedly, "Oh I'm fine. I'm entered in a tournament in the Town of Beginnings." I said, "Oh thank God! You scared the crap out of me, I thought that your mom died or something!" She said, "No Mama's fine. I need a weapon, one that's no one would expect, and that hits harder than Ascalon." I said, "That's a big ask sweetie considering that's an ultra-rare monster drop that's damage is equal to its user's critical attack stat." She said, "Oh and here I thought a master blacksmith such as yourself this would be an easy task, but I guess not. I guess I'll have to go and find a better blacksmith. Thanks anyway, Aunt Liz." I said as I began to leave, suddenly she grabbed me, "Give me three days!" She said, "I need it in three hours." I said, "You're lucky you're cute." She said.

"You ready sweetie?" Sky asked, "Yeah, and I've got a few surprises!" I said as I entered the ring, "LET'S DO THIS!" I said as I drew Ascalon and rushed at my opponent.

I made it through to the finals fairly easily, but my next opponent was my final one. My opponent was my teacher. "You did very well to get this far sweetie, but I'm afraid whatever tricks you had won't help you here." Sky said as I rushed at her, but she knocked Ascalon out of my hands, "With this strike, I will beat you!" She said as she stabbed at me, but I jumped onto her blade, "YOU FORGOT MY AGILITY IS OVER TWO THOUSAND AND MY LIGHTWEIGHT GEAR GIVES ME A AGILITY BONUS!" I said as I jumped away and equipped a new weapon.

" Sky said as I rushed at her, but she knocked Ascalon out of my hands, "With this strike, I will beat you!" She said as she stabbed at me, but I jumped onto her blade, "YOU FORGOT MY AGILITY IS OVER TWO THOUSAND AND MY LIGHTWEIGHT GEAR GIVES ME A...

"But you don't know how to use polearms!" She said, "Wrong! I trained in secret to learn a bunch of different weapons! You never know when you'll need to switch to a different weapon in a battle." I said as I rushed at her, she slashed at me but I dodged and cut her arm off marking me as the winner. "Heal." Sky said as she used a healing crystal, "Good job sweetie, I'm proud of you." She said, "I won six hundred cor, Mama makes that much from killing a few monsters, but I also beat you. And now I'll finally get to meet her!" I said happily, "Yeah about that...Rosalia is kinda sorta in prison now." She said, "WHAT?!" I said in shock, "I know you had a crush on her, but let's be honest sweetie, you're too good for that woman." She said, "So I did all this for nothing." I said sadly, "I wouldn't say that." She said as she kissed my cheek, "How's that for a conciliation prize." She said sweetly.