Chapter 5

(Y/N) CURRENT STATS:
LEVEL: 15
COR: 7,786
HP: 200
ATK: 490 (558 crit)
DEF: 520
STR: 450
STA: 372
DEX: 425
AGL: 600
MAIN WEAPON (CURRENT): Ravager

(Y/N) CURRENT STATS:LEVEL: 15COR: 7,786HP: 200ATK: 490 (558 crit)DEF: 520STR: 450STA: 372DEX: 425AGL: 600MAIN WEAPON (CURRENT): Ravager

ARMOR (CURRENT): Imperial Nova

BEST SKILL (CURRENT): Accelerator (the user temporarily becomes hyper-focused and their sta and agl double, however, their def is cut in half

BEST SKILL (CURRENT): Accelerator (the user temporarily becomes hyper-focused and their sta and agl double, however, their def is cut in half. This skill lasts for 30 seconds.)
BEST SWORD SKILL (CURRENT): Black Wave (The user's blade glows black and whatever is hit will take damage equal to ten direct attacks [crits not included, but are possible])

Asuna POV

"Good night honey." I said as I kissed (y/n)'s forehead, "You had a long day today so get some rest." I said sweetly as I shut off the light in his room and shut the door behind me.

"So Asuna how's motherhood been treating ya?" Liz said, "Honestly I can't really remember what life was like before (y/n). He's so sweet. He doesn't deserve to be here, don't get me wrong I love him dearly, but if it wasn't for this game his real mother would still be alive." I said, "Asuna there's nothing you could have done to stop what happened to her. It's not your fault." Liz said, "I watched it happen, Liz. And if I'm being perfectly honest I was thinking about jumping too! But when I watched his mother look back at her son and smile just before she killed herself and I didn't do a thing to try to stop her." I said, "You have no idea how guilty I feel. For the longest time, it was hard for me to even look my son in the eye." I said, "Asuna, I know that (y/n) doesn't blame you. He loves you and you love him." She said, "And besides his mom killed herself and you didn't if you ask me you're already a far better mother than she ever was." She said.

"Bye Liz." I said as Liz left, "Mama?" (y/n) said, "Sweetheart what are you doing up?!" I said, "Is it true? Did u really watch my mother die?" He asked, "So you heard all that hugh? Yes I did but honey I couldn't do anything to stop her and I felt horrible for the longest time." I said as he suddenly hugged me, "Mama." He said as he began to cry, "Shhh it's alright honey it's alright. Why are you crying, sweetie?" I asked, "I had a feeling you were there and that you saw what happened, but you were going to do the same thing she did. You were going to leave me!" He cried, "Honey I'm so sorry." I said as I dried his tears, "Mama." He said as he clung to me, "Shh it's alright, why don't you come sleep with Mommy tonight ok." I said sweetly.