Chapter 8

(Y/N) CURRENT STATS:
LEVEL: 42
COR: 279,644
HP: 10,950
ATK: 1998 (3246 crit)
DEF: 2982
STR: 1977
STA: 2000
DEX: 988
AGL: 4800
MAIN WEAPON (CURRENT): Nightbane

(Y/N) CURRENT STATS:LEVEL: 42COR: 279,644HP: 10,950ATK: 1998 (3246 crit)DEF: 2982STR: 1977STA: 2000DEX: 988AGL: 4800MAIN WEAPON (CURRENT): Nightbane

ARMOR (CURRENT): Midnight Venom

BEST SKILL (CURRENT):  Accelerator (the user temporarily becomes hyper-focused and their sta  and agl double, however, their def is cut in half

BEST SKILL (CURRENT): Accelerator (the user temporarily becomes hyper-focused and their sta and agl double, however, their def is cut in half. This skill lasts for 30 seconds.)
BEST SWORD SKILL (CURRENT): Black Wave (The user's blade glows black and whatever is hit will take damage equal to ten direct attacks [crits not included, but are possible])

(y/n) POV

It's been two years since this death game began, "Mommy? Are you alright, you've been acting weird lately, "Yeah I'm fine sweetie, but there is someone I'd like you to meet." Mommy said.

"(y/n) this is Kirito. Kirito this is the other man in my life, my son, (y/n)." Mommy said, "It's nice to meet you (y/n)." Kirito said, "(y/n) Kirito and I are going to get married." Mommy said, "WHAT?! MARRIED, BUT YOU CAN'T! JUST THINK OF AUNTIE LIZ!" I said, "What are you talking about? Look, sweetheart, I know that this is sudden, but all I'm asking is for you to be happy for us. Do you think you can do that for Mommy?" Mommy asked, "I can try." I said, "That's all I'm asking for." she said as she hugged me before she left, "I think I know what's going on. You're afraid that after your mom and I are married that she'll stop spending as much time with you. And I'm sorry to say, but that's what's going to happen, especially in the beginning. But look at the bright side, you're getting an awesome new stepdad who you can count on to always keep your mom safe." Kirito said, "Was I that obvious?" I asked, "No, but Asuna told me all about you and what you've been through. It was pretty easy to figure out the rest." he said, "Kirito, can I tell you something, something that not even mommy knows?" I asked, "Your secret's safe with me." he said, "I'm scared. I'm scared about what happens after mommy beats this game. Once it's all over what happens to me? She's all I have." I said, "I might not have the answers you want, but I do know that Asuna loves you and she's never going to abandon you." he said, "I'm gonna go catch up with your mom. Message me if you ever need me." he said.