Chapter 4

(Y/N) CURRENT STATS:
LEVEL: 15
COR: 5,779
HP: 200
ATK: 490 (558 crit)
DEF: 520
STR: 450
STA: 372
DEX: 425
AGL: 600
MAIN WEAPON (CURRENT): Ravager

(Y/N) CURRENT STATS:LEVEL: 15COR: 5,779HP: 200ATK: 490 (558 crit)DEF: 520STR: 450STA: 372DEX: 425AGL: 600MAIN WEAPON (CURRENT): Ravager

ARMOR (CURRENT): Imperial Nova

BEST SKILL (CURRENT): Accelerator (the user temporarily becomes hyper-focused and their sta and agl double, however, their def is cut in half

BEST SKILL (CURRENT): Accelerator (the user temporarily becomes hyper-focused and their sta and agl double, however, their def is cut in half. This skill lasts for 30 seconds.)
BEST SWORD SKILL (CURRENT): Black Wave (The user's blade glows black and whatever is hit will take damage equal to ten direct attacks [crits not included, but are possible])

(y/n) POV

"(y/n) dinner's on the counter, I have to go. I love you."  Mama said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

"Hey, Liz did you fix it?" I asked, "No sorry, there was too much damage. Honestly how you even got your sword down to 0.1 durability is beyond me." Liz said, "Man and I really liked Yatsufusa too." I said, "You can pick out another sword if you want, I'll even give you a discount." She said, "What about that one?" I asked, "That might be a bit out of your price range bud. How about this rapier instead?" She said, "No I want the heavy one!" I said, "Geese you and your mother are both so stubborn. Fine if you can lift it you can have it for free." She said, "You really must like giving me things for free hugh." I said as she handed me the sword which immediately fell to the floor, "I...It's so heavy!" I said, "Yeah Ravager is the heaviest sword I've got!" She said, "I...I WILL LIFT THIS THING!" I shouted as I lifted the sword, "Well a deal's a deal Ravager's yours, but I don't want you using it just yet. Use the spare weapon Asuna gave you in the meantime just till you get your strength up so you won't struggle to use your blade." She said, "Fine, but what's the point of even having it if I cant use it?" I asked, "Just do it for your aunt Liz alright." She said, "Since when are you, my aunt?" I asked, "Since you became Asuna's kid." She said as I stored Ravager, "Fine, I'll use the dagger Mama gave me." I said.

"Man I totally got gypped!" I said as I walked down the street, "Hey you." A man said, I ignored him and kept walking, "HEY I'M TALKING TO YOU!" He said angrily as he pushed me down, I got up and looked at him, "You're from the ALF." I said, Yes we are and you have yet to pay any of your taxes! NOW DROP ALL YOUR ITEMS OR ELSE!" He demanded, "Or else what?" A man in a black coat said as he put his hand on my head, "You did good kid. I'll take it from here." He said as he punched the man in the face, "You shouldn't abuse your power like that!" He said, "And it's not smart to bully someone in a stronger guild than yours." I said as I showed him the guild symbol.

"So you're in the KoB, I'm Kirito and you are?" Kirito said, "I'm (y/n)." I said, "So what's up? You've been real quiet since we got here." He said, "I can't use my sword. It's too heavy for me to use correctly." I said, "Let me take a look." He said, I equipped my sword and took a combat stance, "There's your problem. You're treating it like it's heavier than it really is. I'm guessing everyone treats you like a weak little kid. A fragile child right." He said, "Yeah." I said, "This is a virtual world, in it, you aren't bound by your physical limits. I want you to try thinking the sword weighs nothing and lift it with only one hand." He said, "B...But Mr. Kirito it's too heavy!" I said, "Just try it and if you still can't lift it then I will personally buy you a new weapon that you can use." He said I grabbed my sword with my right hand and tried to lift it, 'It's not heavy! It doesn't weigh anything!' I thought as I continued to try to lift the sword and before I knew it my arm was above my head, "I knew you could do it." He said.

"Aunt Liz!" I said as I walked into her shop, "What do you need a new weapon already?" Aunt Liz asked, "Not this time. I came to show you something." I said as I equipped my sword and held it with one hand, "HOW?! YOU WERE STRUGGLING TO EVEN LIFT IT AN INCH EARLIER!" She said in shock, "Well no matter how you did it, I'm proud of you bud!" She said as she ruffled my hair, "Maybe now Mama will let me go into the dungeon again!" I said, "Don't get your hopes up, little man." Mama said from behind me, "You may have a strong weapon, but that doesn't mean you're ready to go hunting on your own." She said as I put my sword away before she picked me up, "But it's a start." She said sweetly.