CHAPTER SIX

"Well shit," Dazai mumbled to himself, turning to his partners. "We had absolutely no time to come up with a plan."

"Easy, I kill a bitch, you guys watch." She grinned, sprinting off to where they hid all of their weapons. The boys followed behind sharply, the three suddenly snapped into work-mode. Mitsuyo growled at the fact that she didn't have time to put more comfortable clothes on. Grabbing her katana as well as its sleeve, she quickly attached it onto her waist.

Chuuya hummed, fixing his hat. His ginger hair began to shimmer in the darkness that radiated throughout the windows of the school locker room. "We gotta hurry up, Mitsu." He reminded, only stressing the younger girl out more.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." She breathed out heavily, looking at her partners with anxiety. "What if I mess up?" The brown-ginger spoke sadly. Dazai stood next to her comfortingly, wrapping an arm around her waist. "If you fuck up, you have us watching your back. We're a team now. That's how it's going to be." He smiled sincerely, brown eyes staring deeply into Mitsuyo's ice blue ones.

Chuuya grinned, nodding with Dazai. "We're family now, whether you like it or not. You're not getting rid of us this easily." His smirk grew into a genuine non-cocky smile, his own eyes softening gently. "Now, let's go kick some ass. We're a dream team."

Mitsuyo smiled softly at the two, one who was taller, the other who was slightly shorter. Nodding, she excitedly peeped up. The trio began running into a sprint, practically flying out of the school door. Mitsuyo quickly put her black mask on, finally feeling like herself.

"Hello! Teacher, I have a few questions about the test!" Mitsuyo called towards their opponent. She was practically glowing by using her ability, floating high up into the air. It was pitch black out, despite being still early in the evening. Chaos was already erupting, students running off, some being effected by her ability.

Mitsuyo pulled out a black piece of cloth, wrapping it around her eyes and pulling it into a tight knot. "Is destroying the whole school part of the quiz? Or is this just for extra credit?" Her senses sharpened, adrenaline pumping through her veins. Taking away one sense only made her others skyrocket.

"Ah! The Port Mafia sent three little kids to stop me, yes? They must be extremely low staffed. I wanted to put up a fight. Not fight an ability-less and two useless wielders." Her voice echoed, white hair defying gravity and floating in the wind.
  "There's no way anybody could beat me. I'm practically invincible."

Mitsuyo scoffed, cockiness erupting from her veins. She turned toward the direction of her teammates, taking a deep breath. "Chuuya, I'm gonna need some height."

"What?! You're gonna go in the air? Completely blink? Fighting an extremely powerful wack job?" He questioned, looking at her with doubt.

"Yeahyeah, whatever. If I fall, I know you'll catch me." She smiled sweetly through her mask, slight indents showing him. "I'll be okay, I promise. To both of you." Another loud sound rang throughout the area, multiple people being effected by the fake teacher's ability.

"Get me some height, then beat the shit outta these guys." The brown haired girl laughed, kneeling on the ground, one hand on her knee, the other on her sword handle. Chuuya nodded, activating his ability. Ripping the piece of concrete that Mitsuyo knelt on, he quickly moved it over to the top of the school building.

"You're on top of the school! Follow the sounds to the floating bitch. She's near the moon, you got this!" Chuuya called up to her. Mitsuyo nodded to herself and began running across the school building.

Left. The sound was coming from the left. A screech, from straight down. She was at the edge of the school. Skidding to a stop, Mitsuyo breathed deeply, focusing her attention to the sound and touch. She tossed her shoes off, which flew down off of the school. "Sorry!!" She shouted, combat boots clashing onto the ground.