Cheating (Paul)

Paul's P.O.V

"You know you shouldn't be drinking so much. It already got you into this mess. " Ringo says. I just sighed and gave a wave to tell him to go away.

I took two more shots and Ringo sighed. He had heard what happened. He didn't like me very much at the moment but he was still my friend and my band mate.

"She's never gonna speak to me." I say.

"I know but keeping it a secret is not right. She's your wife macca." Ringo said.

"Yeah but she'll leave me forever!" I said

"Well you should of thought about that before you went after that bird. I saw you two coping a feel under the table. John even told you to stop drinking." Ringo said disappointed.

I sighed and took another swing on my alcohol. I had to tell her I didn't want to. If I didn't I knew Ringo would. I also got my head on the desk knowing Ringo and maybe the others caught on what I was doing to that bird under the table.

Ringo sighed and stood up from the couch he was sitting on.

"I'm gonna cut out. You better tell her Paul, call her. She's not gonna like it but you made this choice." Ringo said and left the room.

The phone rang and I panicked. I stumbled towards it and held my breath as I picked it up.

"Ello?" I said softly.

"Paul! You answered. I missed hearing you!" Y/n said. She was in a chipper mood. I sighed knowing that this was gonna make her sad.

I mentally slapped myself. She is your wife macca, she loves me and I fucked it all up. Just cause I couldn't handle myself for a dam night.  

"Ey luv" I said.

"You okay paul? I thought you would be happy to talk. Since you are coming back tomorrow." She says sounding a bit more worried.

"Oh yeah I'm happy, just a little tired luv." I lied. It stung my heart lying to her like this.

"Really? Get some sleep love. I'll see you tomorrow I love you sweet dreams!" She said softly. I heard the kiss she would give to the phone after we said bye. She would always do cute stuff like that. I sighed and hung up. My head in my hands as I sat on the couch.

I was gonna have to tell her tomorrow.

"Get up Paul!" George said shoving me lightly.

I get up and shake my head.

"What?" I say still in my sleeping trance.

"Get up, where leaving today. The plane will leave soon so get up!" George said. I sighed and headed to my room to grab my bag. I headed out the door of the hotel room before I did I looked at the room down the hallway. The room where I made the biggest mistake in my life.

I shouldn't have gone that drunk. I shouldn't haven't talked to her. I should of stayed with John and Ringo. If I did I wouldn't be here I could be happy about seeing her.

One night with that bird ruined my life with y/n.

I headed out not really bothering to do my hair or anything. I headed out and on in the cab seeing everyone there. They all looked at me looking kinda mad. Ringo just looked at me disappointed. I sighed and just looked out the window.

"Did you tell her?" Ringo said not looking at me.

John and George crossed there arms. They knew.

"No. I was gonna do it today. She was so happy yesterday. I didn't want to ruin her mood " I said

"No matter what her mood will be ruined. You are gonna tell her today or I will tell her." Ringo says.