Paul (temporary secretary)

I sighed I wouldn't be able to keep things in order. My paperwork was all over the place and I couldn't keep things in order. I also was too busy to answer calls and remind myself about meetings I had to attend.

My other secretary was gone for maternity leave and wouldn't be back for a month or two. I just sighed.

One of my workers came in the office bring me a bottle a water. I thanked him and he looked at me.

"Are you okay Paul?" He asks.

"Actually no. Mister marks can you look for a secretary?" I said.

"Are you replacing your other Secretary?" He asks worried.

"No this is just temporary. I need someone to help me here, I'm getting stressed out and all" I said looking at the paperwork I still had to do.

"I understand sir, I'm sure I'll be able to get someone by Tomorrow, I know a girl. She's strong and sweet" he said.

"Okay thank you mister marks" I said and he left.

Strong and sweet huh?

I sigh continuing to finish my paperwork. After I finished a bit I headed home. The home was cold and dark. Unlike other people I didn't have someone to talk to. I didn't have a lover that would be kiss me and greet me. I didn't have someone to hold or treat sweetly. I placed my coat on the couch and headed towards my room.

Maybe I should put a as on the paper? Would that be wierd? I've seen people do it before.

No. Asking for a date on a newspaper is just sad.

I sighed as I rolled in my bed.

Plus most of those ads are for one night stands and I really haven't gotten that low for that yet. Well I hope that I don't get that low.

Before I know it I wake up and have to head to work once again I get up early and get dressed. I take my documents and head to my car and drive to work. I turn on the video and listen to music. I smile.

I wonder what would have happened if I went to that music school.

I shake the thought away and head to my office. I sigh seeing no secretary at the desk by my door. I would have to take calls and organize papers in my own. I sighed and opened the door till I heard someone call me.

"Sir!" I turn it was mister marks. I smiled at him.

"Yes?" I said.

"Morning sir, I got that secretary you were asking for" he said smiling. He turns and a lady walks in. She was in a cherry red shirt and had a white blouse on. She was very formal and was very pretty. When I saw her I felt my heart skipped a beat.

She headed toward me and raised her hand to give me a hand shake. I shake her hand and she smiles bright.

"Good morning sir, I'm glad to be working for you" she said sweetly.

Her hand is soft and her voice is sweet like honey.

"I-I oh yeah, thank you for coming in such short notice it's nice to meet you -" I was cut off.

"Y/n" she smiled taking her hand back.

"I will head to my office sir. Are you okay showing y/n around. Or I'll get Richard to show her around if you'll like" mister marks says.

"No it's okay, I'll like to show her around." I said.

Knowing Richard he will flirt with her.