Ringo (cuddles)

This was another request! Hope I did good!!

_____________

"It's getting late I should get going" Ringo said he was getting off the couch we were watching a movie together. You look at the window the clouds were dark and you heard the rain drops hit the ground. You couldn't help but notice he looked worried or scared about something. You couldn't put your finger on it. You wanted to as him but you didn't want to ruin this chance you had together. He was busy now that he was back in the band with the boys after a break. Plus you knew Ringo he wasn't one to talk about his feelings right away. He wants to solve the problem first then talk about it later.

Either way you enjoyed the time Ringo was here with you. You had been together for five years now.

"Ritchie it's late and it looks like it's gonna rain" you said worried.

He looks out the window. He couldn't deny it, the rain would be harsher later and it would be impossible rather deadly to try and drive.

"Can I stay luv?" He says.

You of course wouldn't mind at all. You nodded your head and lifted your arms up wanting a hug. He chuckled and smiled.
He crashed into your arms and since you were laying down on the couch his head rested against your chest. You blushed lightly feeling your heart speed up.

"You're heart is beating fast luv" he smiles.

You just smiled and hummed when you felt ringo's hand play with the Hem of your shirt. He enjoyed how Everytime his fingers would touch your skin he was able to feel your heart speed up.

He got up so his arms were at the side of your head. He looked down on you with a smirk, you blushed looking away.

"Is my luv shy now?" He said putting a hand on your chin and turning your head to face him. You chuckled softly and Ringo smiled. He was just in awe at how adorable you looked.

He kissed your forehead, before placing his lips on yours. You heard the sound of the rain getting more harder. You felt the kiss with Ringo get more heated so you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in more. He started to grind his hips on yours. You gasped at the action and Ringo smiled. You looked at him lovely. You ran a hand through his hair pulling it back. His hair was getting longer now. He also had some white hairs on the side but he was still handsome as ever. He had sideburns and his hair touched his covered his neck like Paul. It was long but you liked how it looked. He also had
The cutest mustache. It would tickle your cheek when he kissed you.

You gasped when you felt ringo's hands go up your shirt his fingers being cool and you felt the rings he would wear.

As he was kissing you, you saw a flash. It was bright and it was only a split second. You stopped and then hear that awful sound.

Thunder.

You jumped into Ringo. He huffed at the sudden movement not expecting it. He sighed and hugged you tightly.

"It's okay love I'm here." He cooed in your ear.

You were shaking hearing the sounds of thunder fade away. After 30 minutes of pure silence you felt that the coast was clear. Ringo knew you were scared if thunderstorms. You appreciated it even more that he was here. And that he had stayed cause you would have been a scared mess.

Ringo sighed he didn't like you being scared. He wish he could make you feel better instantly. He kissed the top of your head and looked at you in pure admiration.

"You okay love?" He says.

"Yeah I'm okay. Thank you for being here." You smiled.

You both sat on the couch your head resting against his shoulder. He looked nervous once again.

You knew that he didn't like talking about his worries but you had to ask.

"Ritchie are you okay?" You said.

"Yeah I'm fine" he chuckled putting a hand on his neck.

You raised a brow, he only did that when something was wrong. He looked at you with his best look of innocence.

He sighed knowing that he would have to talk about it.

"It's that I've been thinking" he said you sat up to face him. You held his hand knowing what he would say you would be there for him.

"It's that we've been together for a while huh?" He said.

You suddenly felt nervous. Does he want to split up?

"Okay it's that, I've been thinking about getting a new ring." He says.

You chuckled was he nervous about buying a new ring? He always buys rings.

"You always buy rings luv. Why are you so nervous?" You smiled.

He looked even more nervous.
"I know. But it's actually two rings a pair of rings." He says he digs through his pocket and takes out a small box.

Your head is spinning. You went blank not knowing what to do or to day so you let Ringo continue.

"We've been together for awhile, I think it's about time I ask you to be mine. Y/n will you be with me forever? Will you marry me?" He said opening the small box.

It was a beautiful ring, the diamond in the middle sparkled bright. You looked at Ringo shock in your eyes. He looked so nervous. You couldn't form words so with all your strength you hugged ringo's neck and kissed him. You felt tears streaming down your face and Ringo pulled away. He put a hand on your cheek and looked down at you.

"Yes, I would love that" you said holding the hand that was on your cheek. He smiled bright, brighter than ever before.

"God y/n I'm so happy to have you" he says wiping the tears on your cheek with his thumb.

He pulled away a little bit. So he can hold your hand and put the ring on your hand. It fit perfectly and you smiled. He held your hand to his lips and kissed the ring.

"You know this might be the best ring I've ever bought." He said.

You loved him dearly and you pulled him for another kiss.