Ringo (I need you) + face reveal

I'm sitting in class. It was the same boring lesson. I was just making some random doodles in my notebook. Also looking out the window to pass the time. The teacher never really cared about what I did. To him I was the brightest student so he didn't worry about me. I took notes every so often. The window was cold. I was able to see the frost growing on the sides. The windows being foggy due to how warm the class room was.

This reminded me of him. Ritchie. I look out to the front of the school. The snow was falling creating a blanket of white coldness.

"Why do you have to leave?" I said fighting back tears.

Ritchie looked at me. He was holding back tears as well. He was moving, his parents had a business trip that would last a year. They of course wanted to bring Ritchie. He would be back but a year was a lot of time.

"I'm sorry y/n. But I'll be back soon. You know this love of mine will never die. I love you. You know I won't be gone forever. " Ritchie said he hugged me tightly. I cried my tears streaming down my face. The hot tears hurting due to the snowy weather.

"You promise Ritchie?" I said looking up at him. He smiled bitterly, he kissed my forehead then gave me a sweet kiss on my lips.

"I promise. I love you y/n, I'll be back again. " he said. He took off his jacket and wrapped around my shoulders.

"Ritchie you're gonna freeze. You need your jacket." I said. Ritchie nodded no but smiled brightly when he saw how I looked.

"Plus I want everyone to know you're still my girl. So no one tries anything while I'm away." He says.

I chuckled. "We were having a heart felt moment and you ruined it" I joked.

"At least I got to see you smile again." He said holding my hand.

That was a year ago. He told me he would come back but I didn't know when. He just said to wait a year. I played with the jacket I was wearing, and yes. It was his. I kept my promise I never left home without it. Funny enough he always wore it as well. It was hard seeing him without it. I use to joke it was glued onto his skin or something stupid like that.

The bell rang soon after and I got packing. I then headed out of the classroom. All the students were excited seeing the weekend was here. I always waited for a few minutes by my classroom. The hallways were always crazy filled with students at the end of a school day. I wasn't in a mood of getting shoved. When Ritchie was here he always protected me from people like this. No one really messed with Ritchie. So no one messed with me seeing we were so close to each other.

After it all cleared up I headed out. There was less students but a lot of kids were still hanging around playing in the snow. Ritchie use to always play in the snow with me. He thought it was cute, I appreciated him spending time with me. He always did things to make me happy. He cared about me a lot, that's why I still have hope he would be waiting for me like I did for him.

I look at the sky and stick my hand out. Trying to catch of the falling snow. Once I did it would melt. I sighed and started to walk home. Shoving my hands into my pockets.

"Hey y/n!" Someone yelled. That voice clicked in my head. It couldn't be right?

I stop and turn and see the guy himself. I blinked my eyes making sure I wasn't going insane. But he was walking towards me. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Ritchie! You're back!" I said feeling happy tears falling again.

He smiled and looked down at me. He saw I was wearing his jacket and chuckled.
"Of course I am love. I like your jacket." He says.