John (ex-boyfriend)

Note: I published this before but Wattpad kept unpublishing it. Maybe some glitch or something. Just fixing it by publishing on a new chapter.

____________

"It hurts seeing her with that boy" I groan smacking my head on the table.

I just saw my ex y/n with another boy. They have been dating for three months and my heart shatters at the thought. Me and y/n were together for two years before we broke things off. We broke things off cause we thought we would be better off on our own. Well it looks like y/n moved on. Me on the other hand I couldn't do it. My mind raced with memories of her.

"It's for the best. I'm leaving soon and I don't think it's fair for you to always be waiting for me." I said hugging her.

"I know. I wish we could work things out you know I love you." She said pleading once more.

I sighed and kissed her lips. God I'm gonna miss this. She kissed back it was a sweet kiss but it still made my heart skip a beat.

"I'm really gonna miss you John" i sighed.

"I'm gonna miss you too love." I said.

We didn't breakup cause we got into a fight or anything. I was leaving for a while. I thought we were gonna be leaving to America for a year and it was just a couple of months. Now I have no girlfriend and nothing to do.

"I know Johnny, but what can you do." Paul says trying to comfort me. I was drinking at his kitchen I would come over t his place nights like this. It's was cold out and I just felt depressed. You really don't know how lonely you truly are until you go through a breakup.

"I don't know. I just hate the thought of him being with her. He's a piece of shit. A real square." I sighed.

I had met him last week. And I can tell by the way he looked at her he didn't love her. There was no love in his eyes. Also by the way he talked to her. I hated everything about him. But right now he had the one thing I wanted y/n.

I took a swing of my beer and sighed once again.

"I have to agree. He doesn't seem to treat her right. Always ignoring her. She calls me Everytime they have trouble." Paul sighs worried for the state of his best friend.

Him and y/n were best friends even after we broke up they were still close. I was glad that they still talked to each other. Even when we were away in America he would still talk to her. I was to busy to ask what it was about. Plus I didn't want to worsen my feeling about leaving her.

"Really? What does she say?" I say standing up from my seat. I needed to know.

"I'm only telling you this cause I don't like her with that boy. There relationship is always on the rocks. She misses you John, even if she won't say it I know she does." Paul says taking a drink from her water.

"But how can I get her back? I need her back. I miss her." I sighed.

"Do what you are good at. Write a song." Paul says smiling.

I perk up.

"Yeah, I can do something romantic too. She would like that. I wanna show her how much I miss her." I say. Paul smiled and gives me a thumbs up.

I leave Paul's house and head over to my home. Writing the perfect song for her.
After many failed attempts I was able to write a song. I just hope she likes it.

I sleep for the rest of the night and wake up with a plan. I grab my guitar and wear my best suit. I headed to the store and bought all the red roses they had in stock. It was hard trying to fit it all in the car but it was worth it.

I drove to y/n's house and placed all the roses at her door step. With a note on the door. So she would read it right away.

I'm sorry. I hope I can make it up to you. I love you.

I ring the doorbell and hide. I hear the door open and hear the cute little gasp y/n made.

"Hello?" She said.

I gulped and walked into her view. She looked like she had just woken up. She had a pink tint on her cheeks and her eyes sparkled.

"John?" She said.

"Yeah in the flesh." I joked.

"What are you doing here? Did you bring all these roses?" She asked looking at the many roses in her door way.

"Yeah, I did. I also wrote you something." I say strumming my guitar.

Y/n looks at me blush growing on her cheeks even more. I blushed as well feeling flustered like a little boy once again.

"John what's this about?" She asks.

I just play my guitar. I was better with singing my emotions and thoughts then directly saying them. It was just who I was and I have to show her in this moment how I felt.

"That boy, took my love away. Oh he'll regret it someday. But this boy wants you back again." I sang.

I sang through the whole song and saw the small smile on y/n's face. She chuckled.

"Y/n, breaking up with you was the hardest thing I've been through. Please let me show you how much I love you again." I say.

Y/n lets out a sigh. It was a sigh of relief and happiness I would say.

"You always had a way with music Lennon." She chuckled.

"I write how I feel. I wrote how I feel about you." I said.

She smiled.

"You know. He broke up with me yesterday." She said sadly.

"He did? What happened." I asked curious.

"To be honest we had a hard time. Yesterday he was over. I fell asleep and had a nightmare. I screamed your name cause I was scared. Frank didn't like that" he chuckled at the end.

I smiled she still has for feelings for me. Set aside my guitar and stand tall.

"Well I would like to take a lovely bird like you on a date next week." I said as sweet as I could.

"Sure John. Now what am I gonna do with all these roses." She chuckles.

"Did I buy too many? I left a lot of roses back in the shop." I joked.

" It's all sweet. Now you have to help me put these flowers in my home." She said.

"I don't mind!" I say.

"Come get the roses and put them on the table. At least they all have vases. I don't think I own one." She chuckles grabbing two vases full of roses and heading in her home.

I grab two and follow her inside. It still hasn't changed. I noticed that the wall of photos she use to have were gone. I frown a bit.

"I still have them don't worry. I couldn't throw them away." She says placing the roses on the table. She goes to her closet and grabs two pictures frames. She puts them on the wall once again. I wrapped a hand around her shoulder.

The photos were of us. On our first year anniversary and then another one when we went to a carnival. I had my face painted as a kitty cat. And y/n had a butterfly on her cheek.

I kissed her cheek and saw the pink on her cheeks. God I missed her.

"I love you so much y/n" I said. She smiled brightly the sparkle in her eyes were brighter than ever. She gave me a peck on the lips and I kissed her forehead. As much as I would love to kiss her right now. I wanna give us some time. This is my chance to redo everything.

________
October is coming. Should I try the smutober challenge?

Give my your opinions lol.