𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  
( LUST ) 
CHAPTER FOUR ━ ━ ━ REAL POWER!

THE GROUP OF UNLIKELY HEROS WERE ESCORTED TO A BRIEFING ROOM WHERE THEY AWAITED FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS

THE GROUP OF UNLIKELY HEROS WERE ESCORTED TO A BRIEFING ROOM WHERE THEY AWAITED FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS. Loki is now free from his cuffs and is contained in a large glass cell held by hydraulic rigs. Now known as Nick Fury, he walks up the control panel of the cell and watches as Loki roams around the cell.

"In case it's unclear. You try to escape. You so much as scratch that glass."  Fury presses a button which opens up a hatch underneath Loki's cell. Loki peers as much as he can from the glass. Without seeing, the sounds of gusting wind would make man shit his pants. Not a god, though. Loki smirks at Fury's poor attempt to scare him.

"Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?!" Fury closes the hatch and points at Loki. "Ant." He then points at the button which would drop Loki into the steel trap. "Boot."

Loki looks around impressed and smirks cunningly at Fury "It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me."

Fury hums agreeing with him "Built for something a lot stronger than you"

"Oh, I've heard." Loki looks into the camera, where everyone in the briefing room is watching Loki being interrogated. Banner looks at the monitor, intently. " The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?"

Fury looks at Loki in disbelief, he walks closer to the cage "How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control.  You talk about peace and you kill 'cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did."

"Ooh. It burns you to come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is."

Fury looks at Loki as if he was a joke, Fury started to smile at Loki who frowned in confusion. "Well, you let me know if Real Power wants a magazine or something." Fury walks off, leaving Loki by himself in the glass cage. Loki looks back at the camera smirking.

Back in the briefing room, Freya stands in front of the monitor analysing her brother's every move. Steve, Nat and Klaus sat around the table while Bruce, Thor and Eleanor stand around the room. The monitor suddenly goes black. Thor, who didn't even look, just listened, stands there, torn apart. Freya also looked at the screen conflicted, there was no way where brother turned into a power hungry asshole in a spawn of a few weeks.

"Now that is a grade A asshole" Klaus jokes, earning a kick in the chair from Eleanor. Klaus defensively holds his hands up she glares furiously at him.

They all just stand there in stunned silence at what the saw on the monitor, no one really paying attention to Klaus and Eleanor's silent bickering. Finally -- "He really grows on you, doesn't he?" Banner jokes.