𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  
( LUST ) 
CHAPTER SIX ━ ━ ━ TIME FOR PLAN B

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ( LUST )  CHAPTER SIX ━ ━ ━ TIME FOR PLAN B

THE EXPLOSION TOOK EVERYONE BY SURPRISE. Freya was stuck under a few pipes but she was able to get out of it by using her powers. Freya looked up and saw Natasha stuck under pipes and looking at Banner worried. Banner is breaving heavy from landing hard. He is gripping the grated floor to maintain control, but his eyes are green, his face intense.

Natasha looks at Freya and down to the ground "I'm okay. We're okay, right?" Banner continues to struggle to suppress the rage, but his face is growing, changing slowly. Natasha is pulling herself painfully free, talking to Banner "Doctor... Bruce, you gotta fight it. This is just what Loki wants. We're gonna be okay. Listen to me." Two SHIELD soldiers arrive to check on the girls but Freya furiously waves them away.

She's never seen Banner in his full form, from what she's been told and from all the files she read. It wasn't going to be a pleasant experience. Luckily she can use this to her advantage, trick Natasha into believing she's helping her, get the sceptre and leave. " We're gonna be okay. Right? I swear on my life I will get you out of this, you will walk away, and never..."

Banner started to chuckle "Your life?" His voice has the change in it -- the bitter amusement is morphing to a growled threat. Another explosion rocks the carrier -- and he turns to look at her and Freya, transforming just as the lights go out.

Freya waves her fingers in Bruce's direction and a golden white mist touches his head. Banner groans in pain and the green from his skin starts to fade. Freya could easily manipulate his mind and change him back to human, she was incredibly powerful, but Natasha didn't know that.

Natasha looked at Freya in awe. "What are you doing?"

"I'm influencing his mind. I'm restricting his bad side" Natasha found it enchanting watching Freya use her powers, she's seen a lot in her lifetime but nothing compares to Freya's powers. Freya slowly stopped helping Bruce and began to force the hulk to come out.

Suddenly he starts to transform and gives Natasha a knowing look, Freya smirks in secret and pretends to act shocked. Natasha grunts as she struggles to free herself of the rubble, she stops as the hulk, senses her, turns his head and puts on a face of a disturb monster.

Freya could of let Natasha to die, but something inside of her told her not to. Freya grabbed the pipe with her hand and lifted it up just enough for Natasha to get her leg out. Freya grabs onto Natasha's arm and they make a beeline for the stairs. They jolt up the stairs, Natasha uses her skills to grab ahold of the bar and rolls herself under the turbine, Freya uses her powers to lift herself up just as the hulk rips the stairs out from underneath her.

The girls swing around numerous bars and slide underneath pipes trying to escape Hulks rage. In all honesty Freya was having a blast manoeuvring around the place. She hasn't had this much fun since she destroyed Loki's creation that stormed earth last year.