deathly hollow- 1

Colby walked threw the dark streets of LA as the cold wind brushed against his soft skin making him shiver at the feel of the cold air that had brushed against his fragile frame you may be wondering why such a small boy is out at midnight nearly 1 in the morning in fact alone with no protection when there's rapist and murder's and gang member's that could take him and hurt him. Well he himself had no answer, in fact, he didn't give a crap if he was taken or kidnapped as many would say well. He had as many other's do depression. He felt constantly lonely constantly begging for his life to end for his mind to stop to take him away from this godforsaken world but that was only every day besides Friday's. Colby never understood why but Friday's he felt like someone was with him watching him touching him hugging him but it was only himself alone no one was there so why did it feel like someone was?...

Colby stopped in his tracks his feet sliding slightly at the wet ground as rain poured down on him. He felt slightly dizzy and slowly grabbed his head and stumbled slightly before falling against a nearby wall. He looked around slowly as his breathing became heavy before He slowly fell to the ground as he began to drift off.

An hour later.

Colby gasped awake but he didn't feel the cold rain on his body but he felt cold and wet and bruised he looked around soon enough realizing the metal bars surrounding him so he was in a caged area. Colby jumped when he heard loud heavy footsteps stomping towards him he looked around every corner every place he could visibly see but yet he saw nothing but shadows.

"You took a while to wake up.." He deep voice spoke up making the small boy whimper in fear. His eye's properly adjusted and he realized there was a chair in the corner of the room he was caged in with a blonde boy. His skin was pale as snow his eyes were the color of an ocean and his small frame still held some muscles to it. Colby some safe being near the man.

"W-why did you take me all do anything!" He pleaded desperately his voice shaky as hot tears ran down his pale cheeks. Colby saw no guilt in the blondes eye's but he couldn't help get lost in them as he bit his lips slowly and sniffled as he pressed himself against the cage.

"P-please whoever-"

"My names sam" he interrupted. Colby couldn't help the small grin that came to his face. Sam. That suited him. He slowly sat down and rubbed his wet eye's and sighed quietly he had given up on his pleads now seeing as it was getting him nowhere that's one thing Colby didn't like about himself.

He gave up easily.

"Look her little boy your gonna do what I say and believe me when I say if you don't all beat your helpless ass" sam growled to the little causing him to nod quickly as the tears slowly began to fall once more but what shocked him was what he had seen...

Fangs...