Chapter 3- bad Boy

1 week later

Colby
My head laid on sam's cold chest as I listened to his heartbeat softly. I slowly sat up and watching as sam looked at me curiously. I only smiled weakly before yawning I never liked morning times that's why I usually woke up later but sam said I needed to start waking up more early.

"I wanna bite you" he blurted out. I looked at him in shock. I liked him but I didn't want to be turned yet.

"I know what your thinking but I can bite you without turning you" he chuckled.

"W-will it hurt though"I stuttered I wasn't the one to enjoy pain. Sam only shook his head as he placed his hand gently on my neck as he pressed me down onto the mattress that was covered by black silk sheets as he slowly crawled over me. He placed his lips on my neck as I swallowed down the lump in my throat as I felt my nerves rise in my stomach I've never been so nervous ever. I whined when I felt his sharp teeth prick my skin as I squirmed under him. The feeling was only a slight sting but the rest was like being shocked. It hit you over and over the feeling off the sparks that I felt where insane I had never felt such a way not even with my previous lover Jake he was kind and sweet but he wasn't what I was looking for in a guy I was looking for someone with a bad background someone who breaks the rules and tends to be rude sometimes I wanted a rebel and bad boy I know it sounds weird or bad or just plain horrible and no one would want that but what can I say.

I have a thing for bad boys...

Maybe Sams just that