chapter 5- you hurt me

So asked my sis to write Smut for this chapter um it turned into rape so TRIGGER WARNING -Rape

Colby had finally finished cleaning up the mess he had made and by the end, his head had begun to pound. He dragged himself down the dark cold hallways as the cold air brushed against his pale skin. He felt eyes on him but he knew it was sam he had gotten so us to the feeling of being constantly watched that it wasn't uncomfortable anymore it was more comforting now knowing that if someone had to ever break-in or if Colby was out in public if someone where to try and hurt him he would have sams eyes on him at all times. But having eyes on you constantly had a downfall you see even if Colby wanted to keep a secret or hide something he couldn't cause he can always feel sam's eyes burning into the back of his head. Colby had bad depression so if Colby wanted to cut he couldn't eyes were constantly on him even if sam was gone he had security cameras installed in every room. Colby was slightly Anonnyed with it. When he went to go pee he would feel eyes staring straight at him but no one was there.

Colby sighed softly as he sat down on the couch slowly feeling as his limbs popped such as his back his legs his wrists and fingers. As soon as Colby's body sat on the couch an arm swiftly wrapped around his neck pulling him closer making him whimper. He placed his hand on the blonde vampire's leg and sniffled. No matter how much sam had pissed him off for what he had done those damn butterflies in his stomach never went away. Colby felt sam squeeze his neck as a soft whine left his lips. Colby felt sam trail a hand down his chest to his private area and squeezed him soft making Colby jump in Supirse see poor little Colby was a Virgin and sam knew he also knew that he was about to have a lot of fun with the sweet boy.

RAPE STARTS RAPE STARTS

"S-Sam..." Colby whispered.

"Oh, shush." Sam's lips were on Colby's neck and he shivered. He slipped his hand into the boy's pants. Slowly he started pulling down Colby's pants, with little whimpers of protests from him.

"Don't hurt me..."

"Look at me Colby do I look like I care if I hurt you or not," Sam said harshly towards the boy. Colby looked at him sadly as Sam pulled down Colby's pants and then underwear. He then pulled down his own.

"I... Sammy, please..." Colby squeezed his eyes shut as Sam flipped him over on the couch.

"Shut up." Sam slid into him, slower then he would've. His pleads meant nothing to sam.

Colby cried out in pain. "Ah!"

Sam hit into him again, feeling pleasure at taking his virginity. "Say my name." He growled.

"Sam-"

"No"

"D-Daddy?"

Sam nodded, slid his hands to Colby's hips. In a couple of minutes, he finished inside of him. "Are you good?"

"I..." Colby shook his head. "I dunno. That... I... You hurt me." Colby whimpered as his pale legs shook.

"It's supposed to feel like that accept it." Sam stroked his hair and pressed his lips against Colby's lips.

"but it hurt..."

ITS OVER THE RAPE IS OVER THE RAPE IS OVER

"get over it Colby." sam said harshly

"Last time I checked sam sex is supposed to feel good," Colby said loudly but he couldn't help the tremble in his small voice.

"Last time I checked Colby you were a virgin and didn't know what sex was so shut it!" Sam yelled at the boy making him shrink down slowly

Colby only nodded his body trembling as he sniffled. Sam got up quickly and got dressed before slowly kisses the boy's forehead and leaving without a word. Colby slowly turned on his side as he harsh sob escaped his lips as he sniffled his heart was pumping his legs felt weak he felt Colby used all of the above. Colby reached around for the small sweat pants he had been wearing and slowly picked them up along with his undergarments and shirt. He put them on slowly trying to ignore the pain in his poor little bum. He stood up with a whimper before dragging himself upstairs to lay in his and sams bed. He snuggled into the pillows as sobs wracked over his small form he felt eyes on him making him instantly sit up and their sam sat in the corner his fangs out and visible a small black cloud of smoke around him his beautiful blue eyes now completely black.

"I can't wait to taste you..."