chapter 4- s-sammy

TW|the word slut is uses

TW 2|there is heavy abuse in this chapter

TW 3| there are disturbing words used in this chapter

If you are sensitive to any of these things please skip.

After sam had bitten Colby Colby himself had started to feel weird he would be making lunch for sam but then randomly spaze out as if someone had tazed him he would stiffen up and fall to the floor shaking and in all honesty it worried sam but he wasn't gonna show it he had to act like he didn't care that's just what he us to do and He's not gonna let a little fairy prince change him. He looked everywhere he could to find any information on what was going on with Colby but only found nothing but not existant search tabs. It had become so usual now that Sam felt the need to put Colby to bed earlier than many just so he wouldn't whine on how he's sick.

"Sammy I feel sick.." Colby's voice whined as his lips cherry pink lips formed into a small pout. Sam chuckled at the boy on his lap and only ran a cold hand threw his hair along with a small kiss to his forehead.

"You'll be fine Colby stop whining" Sam sighed. Colby nodded with a small whimper his head began to feel as if someone had hit him over and over again any sound any movement made his poor head hurt like hell. Colby slowly crawled out of sams lap and stood up his body wobbling as he did. He walked slowly into the cold kitchen making his small body shiver as the cold air hit his bare arms. He slowly grabbed a small coffee cup and put in two tea bags before filling it up with hot water. Colby stirred his tea slowly his body slowly drifting off in random moments. Sam was treating the boy like shit he made Colby cook made him clean the house everything well he was sick and he felt worse then before and Colby began to second guess if sam really liked him at all.

Colby gasped as the hot tea slipped out from his hands to the floor tea spilled everywhere as glass laid on the floor. Colby felt tears slowly roll down his cheeks as he heard sam stomp into the kitchen.

"COLBY WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!' His voice boomed Colby only let out a quiet sob as he looked down shame written on his face as he tried to wipe his tears only for sam to grip his wrist tightly causing him to yelp at his tight grip.

"S-Sammy i-I'm sorry I was just m-making tea and i-it slipped" he cried. Sams's eye's only flared with anger as he roughly pushed Colby's hand down and slapped him harshly across the face causing the small boys face to spin around as he fell to the floor holding his burning red cheek. Soft cries came from Colby. sam roughly brought him off the floor and kissed his lips roughly. Colby kissed back as he was lifted onto the counter his hands around sams neck. Sam slowly ran his hands down Colby's waist to his bum and squeezed it causing the boy to squeak. A soft hand was suddenly placed on Colby's throat causing the air to slip from his throat as sams grip tightened on him.

"Clean up this fucking mess you slut do you understand me and if you don't you better start learning to hold your breathing because I'm gonna start holding your head underwater tell your gasping for air like right now" sam threatened as his grip tightened around Colby's neck. Colby watched as sams sharp fangs came out his ocean eye's now a darker blue almost black as he slowly kissed behind Colby's air and squeezed his neck.

"Remember what I said Colby" Suddenly he was gone within thin air leaving Colby gasping for air as he coughed and cried he felt used and alone and unwanted but most importantly

He felt scared...

Hey guys! Its me i know i haven't updated in a while and its because im going threw a really hard time I've been very depressed lately ans have had a huge writers block but im starting to get a little inspiration but not much...if you could please leave a comment for some ideas on the next chapter of this book. Also if i don't update its also cause im working on a few books some you may know like jealously in love- solby and bad girls baby boy- tara yummy x colby brock and a new one thats beem added i love you baby girl- datrina (katrina staurt × devyn lundy) but I've been very busy and stuff but please bare with me also my books will have smut in them if you want to request smut you can i hope you enjoyed this chapter💜

*unedited*

Posted friday October 4 1:56 Am