chapter 6 -pathetic

"I can't wait to taste you"

Colby looked at him his breath caught deep inside his throat as sam came closer and closer tell Colby felt a harsh slap against his cheek making his lip tremble. Colby felt hit breath Against his neck making his eyes widen and he pushed as hard as he could to get sam away from him only to be quickly slammed against a wall.

"You promise to never turn me," Colby said sternly to sam as he laid next to him in the grass of the field sam had in his backyard.

"I promise all never turn you baby" sam chuckled as he stroked his lover's cheek making a small grin come to his face.

"Y-you promised you wouldn't do it sam..." He whispered shakingly as he was pressed against a wall his lover's hot breath hitting his neck.

"I never keep my fucking promises you should have learned this already" he growled. Towards the boy making a small sob escape his hips.

"Sam please I know deep down in there it's you please I know you i-"

"YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME COLBY!" He screamed towards the boy only for another cry to escape his lips as he struggled against him his throat began to close up as sams grip on his neck tightened.

"Y-you know nothing a-about me.." sam whispered as a tear slowly slid down his pale cheek and for the first time ever Colby saw sam weak. Colby looked at him as he began to see black dots.

"Please...please..." he choked out. Suddenly he was dropped to the floor with a loud thud making him whimper as sam awaked away leaving Colby gasping for air.

2 days later

Colby felt no eye's on him this was his time. Sam was gone. Colby ran around the room as he looked for his shoes. He hadn't had many clothes only 3 pairs along with 2 pairs of underwear. He placed them all in a backpack before grabbing sams phone that hr left off the counter and racing out the back door. He ran and he ran faster as branches crunched beneath his feet as tears streamed down his red cheeks. He never stopped running even though his legs burned with agony he never stopped till he was in town as people walked around he would get weird glances. Colby took out the small phone from his bag small sniffles coming from him as he dialed a number he knew by heart.

"Hello?"

"J-jakey it's me c-Colby..."

"Colby! Where have you been!"

"All explain later but please come pick me up im by the old doll shop and please hurry he may know I left already..."

"Who's he?"

"Sa-"

"Do you really think you can leave just like that... Your pathetic.." Sam growled.