chapter 7- heartbeat

Colby looked behind him as tears poured from his eyes. Sam only glared at him as he snatched the phone from the other boy's hand and threw it to the ground making it shatter into peaces.

"What were you thinking!" Sam shouted.

"I was thinking about why I trust and love you after all you've done to me!!" Colby cried. He felt alone he felt broken he didn't know what his life had begun to turn into.

Sam looked at him his stare cold as snow. He had never seen this boy for as long as they had known one another act like this. Guilt clouded him as he slowly took a step towards him.

"Come here baby boy.." Colby looked at him shock clear on his face. He knew he shouldn't but god sam knew how to make him go weak in the knees.

He looked at him before slowly walking towards him. He placed his legs around sams waist and slowly kissed his lips. He might not be the nicest but his lips were soft and warm his hands were cold but they were soft against the skin. His heart may run on cold blood but his heart also beat for the brunette boy with passion.

Colby's mine was running in circles as they were in a public place literally eating each other's faces but was on his mind was 'i never knew I could feel so much pain and yet be in love with the person who caused it'.

Colby slowly tugged at the ends if sams blonde hair as he smiled slightly against his lips. His heart had begun to speed faster and faster as a tear slowly rolled down his cheek. And he slowly pulled away.

"T-take me, h-home Sammy.." Sam looked at him and smiled slightly. Sam was numb to his heart he knew it was beating he knew it was there but he could never feel it. He looked at Colby before smiling.

"I love you, Colby.."

"I-i love you too."

And suddenly Sam let out a loud gasp as a loud thumping noise clouded his ears he could feel harsh thumps against his chest as he looked at Colby. A cold tear slowly slid down his cheek as he laughed slightly.

His heart was beating.

He could hear it

He could feel it.

That's when one thing came to him.

Colby was his home.

And home is wear his heartbeat was hidden.

His heartbeat was hidden deep inside of Colby's heart.

And his words 'i love you " to the boy made his heart finally come alive.

I guess you can say true love really is true.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯𝑳𝒀 𝑯𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑶𝑾||𝘚𝘖𝘓𝘉𝘠 🎉