Inko Midoriya

The kindest lady you could ever know. She disappeared not long ago. She wasn't taken for knowing something or for ransom, nor did she leave by her own free will. She had something many coveted but few recognized. There was something magnetic about her and a select few were determined to discover what that was. Once she was able to tell the kind of person she was dealing with, she was able to play the part of whoever they needed most in that moment. She knew this about herself but didn't think to look deeper. She simply thought she was incredibly good at reading people and helping them out. Someone didn't want her knowing. Her family didn't want her knowing. Her lover didn't want her knowing. The world didn't want her knowing. Even though they didn't know themselves. When something is wonderful people resist the urge to break the illusion and recognize the truth. Her "gift" brightened up the world as it slowly chipped away at her heart. She didn't lose her humanity nor her ability to feel joy, but she began loosing happiness when she was alone, not that anybody knew. She didn't mind and didn't connect the dots, how could she her memory had be erased..er lost after all. The one who blessed her was unaware of these side effects, only the insurance it provided them. She already had a quirk so whatever this was, it wasn't adding up. That's why she was selected, if you will, for a little experimenting. There was something in her blood that didn't sit well with those who were made aware of it. They just couldn't leave well enough alone and in the end weren't able to leave at all. Mrs. Midoriya had yet to escape but she strategically worked her way into the hearts of her captures. She knew exactly what was happening but she had to protect her friends and family..her son, the closest person to her, even if it meant opening Pandora's box once again.