The group

The groggy teacher announced, "Alright class, assignment time.." Some students groaned in response whereas others had stars in their eyes.  "Midoriya would you like to work on the assignment together?" Todoroki asked after Mr. Aizawa finished giving out instructions. "And one more thing," the sleeping bag teacher called out, "I'll be assigning your partners." Midoriya's smile slipped at the thought of not being with Todoroki after the excitement of working together. Placing a hand on Deku's shoulder the taller reassured, "We can work together next time," with a polite smile. Deku nodded as Todoroki turned back to the front of the class room. It was nice to sit next to Todoroki he was so kind and polite... the kind of guy Deku should like...hm maybe he could do that?? He could try to like Todoroki, you know get rid of all of the hurt he's been carrying around for years and find real romance.

Bakugo's POV
THAT BASTARD BETTER GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY DEKU!
"Dude are you okay?" A cheerful, manly voice asked, "You look like you're going to break your pencil.." Mina teased, "I told you Bakugo liked him"
"WHAT?!" Bakugo yelled snapping his pencil and getting the whole class's attention as he turned to Mina- angry as a flaming bull. Only a smirk appeared on her face before the class bell rang and she snuck away, covering her tracks with the help of an ally.

Meanwhile:
Kaminari chuckled "Ten dollars they dont confess in the next ten months"
"Oh you're on," Sero replied.

(In Almights classroom eating lunch)
"It's. Been. Four. Years. You must confess your feelings Young Midoriya."

"......it's....not that easy." And neither was playing with his food in attempts to look away from his all time favorite hero. The smell of rice comforted Izuku a little but what he really wanted right now was Kaccan's lips on his... oh gosh he didnt just think that. He did NOT just think that. WHAT IF SOMEONE AT UA HAD A MIND READING QUIRK!!!! What if Almight knew that he was thinking. What if—

Almight mumbled, "You know I'm a little surprised to be honest."
"...what?"
"Well it's just you train so hard and put so much effort into becoming a hero with is great..but there are things outside of being a hero. And you haven't tried pursuing Young Bakugo all that much."
Deku was speechless, "okay."
"Okay?" Deku choked on his words "I'll... try to get him to like me."
Almight smiled triumphantly as he hoisted Midoriya up from his seat into the air and spun him around.  "Now that's the spirit!!!" They were a laughing mess spinning and dancing and goofing around for the rest of the lunch break. Just like the father and son they were.