Will You Go Out With Me?

"We've been getting closer these past few months and I've enjoyed every moment. Will you go on a date with me Toru?"
Badum

Badum

Badum

"He's not talking to me!" Deku let out a sigh of relief as he smiled at the two. They really were made for each other.

"Of course!!!" Toru squeaked at the tailed boy she'd liked the moment they met.

A few classmates clapped and cheered as the two embraced for the first time with this new meaning between them. Their hearts lifted and their smiles brightened as they became closer and closer.
————————————————————————
"What was all that about?" Todoroki asked as Deku walked past him and towards the door. Deku smiled, "Oh Ojiro finally asked Hagakure out on a date!" "You're telling me they HAVEN'T been dating this entire time?" A chuckle slipped past the green haired boy's lips, "I know right?" He blissfully sighed, "They're made for each other." "Midoriya, I never expected you to be so romantic." Deku snapped out of his daze and frantically waved his hands around, as if trying to swat away words that had already left his mouth. A little blood rushed to Deku's ears and he couldn't cover up how embarrassed he was, Todoroki didn't mind though, he enjoyed seeing the small boy flustered, he thought it was pretty cute, after all.