Lockers

"Mina! Mina hurry up!" Uraraka whisper yelled, Deku and Bakugo were about to leave class and Mina was putting a note in Deku's locker. That wouldn't be a big deal....unless Deku noticed. Mina hurriedly relocked his locker and darted away from the scene of the crime. Uraraka was still panicking a bit but this changed into excitement as she asked Mina about the plan.
—————————Previously——————————
"Hey! Ochaco, quick what's Deku's locker combo?"
"Hiya, how com—"
"No time, do you know it?"
"Um yes it's 29-39-5," Uraraka replied.
Mina swiftly twisted lock and entered combination.
"There!"
She opened the locker only to have several papers and a few books fall into her. She caught most of them messily but list a few to the floor. She shot Uraraka a half embarrassed smile, half worried look as she scrambled to fix the situation. Uraraka chased down the run away papers as Mina placed everything back in the locker, best as she could, and added a little something special to the mix.
"Remember you have to make sure he sees it before the end of the day and I'll do the same with our other victim."
A smile tugged at Uraraka's lips as she raised her closed hands up to her cheeks and winked at Mina, "You can count on me!" Mina chuckled fondly and then scurried off to do her part, this was going to work, she just knew it!