-One-

A/N: So, may Twilight references....sorry. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following day, Louis called Zayn exactly at three, smiling when he picked up. "Hey. I can't remember why I'm calling you, but I do remember I needed to call you at this time. So hi."

Zayn chuckled, "You mentioned something about thanking me with food."

"Right," Louis said slowly. "Anyways. I can make a mean meatloaf. Wanna come to my place at about six?"

Zayn smiled, "Sure, I'll be there."

Louis smiled. "See you then!" he said before hanging up.

Zayn threw his phone to the side, he rubbed his hands over his face as he sighed. How was he going to get through tonight without trying to bite Louis? He will just have to be extra careful to not do anything stupid.

At seven o'clock, Louis smiled as he opened the door. "Hey Zayn!" he greeted, giving Zayn a hug. "Sorry, I'm a hugger." Zayn was caught off guard from the hug, but he couldn't relax because he might actually bite Louis.

Louis pulled back and coughed awkwardly when Zayn didn't hug back. "Right. Dinner's on the table," he said before walking into the living room.

Zayn sighed and followed, "Sorry, I'm not much of a hugger."

"Then we are gonna have a problem," Louis joked before coughing again when Zayn didn't laugh. Zayn stood there awkwardly staring at Louis curiously.

Louis looked over at Zayn and blushed hotly before sitting down. "Go ahead and sit. Everything is on the table."

"You're not joining me?"

Louis shook his head. "I'm not feeling very hungry right now," he said quietly.

Zayn shook his head, "I'm not eating unless you join me."

"O-ok," Louis stuttered before shuffling to the dining room. He was afraid to embarrass himself in front of Zayn.

"Don't be nervous, I'm just a person, no one special." Zayn spoke as he followed Louis and sat down in one of the chairs.Louis blushed hotly, letting out a shaky breath as he served himself.

Zayn sighed and waited for Louis to get some for himself.

Dinner was filled with an awkward silence and Louis had a sinking suspicion Zayn didn't wanna be there.

When they were both done, he took their plates and wordlessly took them into the kitchen.

Zayn waited for Louis to return, he did have the ability to read human minds, but for some reason he couldn't read Louis' mind. He zeroed his ears on to a quiet whisper coming from the kitchen.

"This was an absolute waste of time. He didn't even wanna be here," Louis muttered, pulling out containers to put the leftover food in.

He walked back into the dining room and grabbed all the food and brought it into the kitchen.

"Probably straight anyways," Louis muttered, sighing as he put away food.

Zayn chuckled at the last part, he was far from straight. He's been after men, especially men like Louis for centuries. Not literally after them, he just has never been able to find someone to live the rest of his life with, someone who would be willing to turn for him.

Zayn sighed, Louis would be the last person ever who would want to be turned into a vampire, let alone live forever.

Louis walked into the dining room and gave Zayn a small smile. "So, um. I mean...you could go home, or, ya know. Stay and watch a movie?" he stuttered, cheeks bright red.