-Two-

A/N: Not edited.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week passed before Louis saw Zayn again. It was in the store where they had first met and Louis kept his head ducked down, avoiding eye contact with Zayn.

Zayn saw Louis duck his head down when they locked eyes, he sighed because he really wanted to get to know him better, but he’s making it too damn difficult. Zayn followed him quickly, "Louis?"

Louis stopped and turned to face Zayn. "Hey," he greeted quietly.

"I think we need to talk," Zayn said quickly.

Louis nodded, sighing. "Let me pay for these," he said, referring to the food items in his shopping basket.

Zayn nodded and followed Louis quietly, panning over the others around them and hearing thoughts that should never be a thing.

Once Louis paid, he gave Zayn a small smile before walking out of the store. "We can go to my place. There's privacy there."

"Did you walk here?"

Louis nodded, "I like the fresh air."

"I'll drive you, there's something about tonight that I don't like." Louis nodded, following Zayn to his car.

Zayn helped Louis into his car before he quickly got out of the alley he was parked in. He made it to Louis' house not much later and waited for him to open up the door so they could get inside the house.  

Louis smiled and opened the door, letting Zayn I'm before heading into the kitchen. "I assume you don't want anything to drink. Besides blood, that is."

Zayn's breath hitched, "I don't drink blood, well from humans that is. I have a lot of practice, if I didn't you'd either be dead or a vampire right now." Zayn flickered his eyes a few times before closing them and put up a protective force field around the home. He did it to prevent unwanted visitors to try to come close to them or to listen in on what they were talking about, and like he said before, he senses something bad is going to happen tonight, so better safe than sorry.

Louis nodded, shrugging. "Maybe I wanna be a vampire," he said, quirking an eyebrow at Zayn before putting away the groceries.

"Do you honestly want to be one?"

Louis shrugged. "I don't know," he said slowly, smirking.

"Stop with the smirking, I can't read your mind even if I tried."

Louis laughed, smiling at Zayn. "Enough with the Twilight. It may be my favourite movie, but I'm not gonna fall for that line."

"I'm not even kidding, try asking me about what you're thinking."

Louis quirked an eyebrow, crossing his arms over his chest. "What am I thinking?" he asked before thinking about snogging Zayn.

Zayn quirked an eyebrow, "I don't even know, whenever I try to get close to your mind, my mind becomes foggy and I forget what I was doing."

Louis smirked, standing up straight. "Close your eyes and I'll tell you."

"Don't do anything you'll regret." Zayn closed his eyes and his ears zeroed in on the soft footsteps that belonged to Louis.

Louis walked over and wrapped his arms around Zayn's neck. He closed his eyes and leaned forward, kissing Zayn.

Zayn stiffened when he felt Louis' lips on his. Call it cliche, but he felt this spark when their lips connected. Zayn put his hands on Louis' hips and started to kiss him back.