-Five-

The following night and Zayn was taking Louis hunting for the first time. 

Louis had been itching for blood all day and he was anxious for the night. Zayn told him to be careful around humans, but by this point, he was so thirsty he didn't care.

Zayn had his grip around Louis much harder than usual, he knew that his hunger for blood was getting stronger and he didn’t want to take any chances with him. He led them into the woods near the mountains and Zayn told Louis to be quiet as a deer came by, "This is what we are going to feed on, never do I feed on humans."

Louis's eyes were blood red when he smelled the blood. Zayn's arms were still tight around him. He squirmed out of them and was about to feed on the deer when an overwhelmingly delicious smell filled the air.

Louis's ears picked up the sound of humans not far away and one of them had just scraped their leg on a branch. He was too far gone to be stopped and ran towards the smell.

"LOUIS!" Zayn ran after him quickly, going into vampire mode and he was able to get in front of Louis before he reached the humans. "Lou, baby, snap out of it."

Louis snarled at Zayn, struggling in Zayn's arms. "Let me go!"

"Lou, no, you can fight this. Think of a happy time, think of something or someone that makes you genuinely happy. After you do that, you will snap out of it, come on baby, think." Louis panted heavily against Zayn's shoulder, coming up with the quick plan of pretending to calm down so Zayn would let him go. He relaxed his muscles and kissed Zayn's collarbone.

"I know what you’re trying to do, I’m not buying it. Baby, stop this, you can get hurt or someone could find you. I can’t lose you, now focus." Louis shook his head quickly. He used his newfound strength to break free from Zayn's arms. He ran towards the humans again and hid behind a nearby tree. He noticed the female was the injured one and the male was helping her. When his back was turned, Louis was grip to grab the girl. He covered her mouth and brought her behind the tree. His fangs extended and he started to feed from her.

Zayn groaned, "Fucking hell Louis." Zayn ran out in the direction of the scent that Louis followed.

He found him feeding off a girl behind a tree, she was still alive, barely. "Louis, stop." Zayn growled out. Zayn moved Louis hand from her mouth after he bit on his wrist. He opened the girls mouth and had her feed from him so that she wouldn't die. Zayn sighed and brought out another one of his powers, he brings his two fingers to his lips and presses them to Louis forehead who then falls to the ground.

The girl looked at him pleadingly, "I'm sorry, please don't scream."

The girl opened her mouth to let out a deep breath, "Why did he do that to me?"

Zayn sighed, "He doesn't have control over himself that much, but I didn't give you my venom so you won't turn into a vampire, but if you do die you'll turn into a vampire, okay?"

The girl nodded and Zayn leaned over and licked at the wound to let it heal. He flickered his eyes and waited for her eyes to dilated, "Now you're going to forget what happened, the only time you'll remember is if you die. But, when you do, come find me." He flickers his eyes a few more times before he picks up Louis and runs out of the woods.

When Louis finally came to, he was in a bedroom. He sat up quickly and noticed they had made it home. He snarled before running out of the room. He found Zayn in the living room and pinned him to the wall. "What the fuck was that?" he snarled, "I thought you said you're not supposed to interrupt a feeding vampire."