-Eight-

warning: sexual content

When the twins were three, Louis and Zayn learned Jacob was a vampire and Dylan was human. Zayn had fed Dylan some of his blood so if anything were to happen, he'd turn into a vampire at his death.

Louis went hunting alone for the first time since he turned. He finished feeding on a deer when he smelled it. The delicious scent of human blood. His eyes went bright red and he stalked towards the nearby human.

Zayn sensed Louis and zeroed into his head, "Louis, don't you even dare." Louis pushed Zayn out of his mind, hiding behind a tree. He saw a guy sitting on a large rock, a bad cut on his leg. Blood kept pouring from the wound and Louis felt his mouth water.

He hurried and went behind him, startling the man. He looked around seeing nothing. Louis crept up before covering the man's mouth with his hand.

"Don't make a noise and this will be over quicker," he whispered before his fangs extended and he started to feed.

"Fucking hell," Zayn put up the force field around the house and went to find Louis.

"You can't keep on doing this," Zayn pried Louis off the now dead body.

"I can't help it!" Louis snapped, pushing Zayn away. "I'm a three year old vampire! You can't expect me not to drink human blood!"

Louis wiped his mouth off with his hand before running back to the house.

Zayn sighed and lit the body on fire and got rid of the evidence. He went back home and confronted Louis.

"Baby, you need to stop that, one of these days you're going to get caught."

"Does it look like I honestly fucking care? We've already had to move to the middle of nowhere. Who even comes out this far? No one. One human isn't gonna hurt anybody," Louis defended.

"But what about his family? He had a wedding ring on, what if he had kids? Now they don't have a father. Imagine if you get caught, Dylan and Jacob won't have a daddy, how would you feel? Louis, I understand its hard, but you have to realize when it's time to stop."

Louis rolled his eyes before walking into the living room. He picked up both of his boys before walking into the kitchen. "Let's get some food in you two."

"Louis, you need to stop or I will use my powers against you, you know I hate doing that to you. Or I won't give you that jealousy sex you've wanted for so long."

"Stop being a dad?" Louis said, sitting the boys in their high chairs. "Yeah, no."

"I'm not going to make you stop being a dad, I will force you to only drink and feed after I hunt. And so no to the jealousy sex?" Louis rolled his eyes while his back was to Zayn. He made two bottles for the twins, adding blood to Jacob's.

Zayn sighed, "I'm going out, don't come find me and don't even try to leave the house unless you want to burn alive." Zayn sped out of the house to let off some steam.

Louis sighed and smiled at his sons as they ate. "Papa's just being silly."

Zayn sped around town, fed on some deer enough to where they wouldn't die and then went back home.

He really, really needed a release from all this sexual tension that he was  harboring. He sped inside and found Louis, he pulled him to him as growled popping out his fangs, "You're going to listen to me and do as I say, you got that?"

Louis glared at Zayn. "Why should I?"

"Because I'm going to fuck you until you will feel me for days," Zayn whispered as he started to trail kisses down Louis' neck, and biting him drinking some of his blood in the process.