-Nine-

Two months passed and Louis had a noticeable baby bump. He had gotten use to the vampire speedy pregnancy and he didn't question the four month looking baby bump.

He was only pregnant with one this time and he had a feeling he was carrying a little girl. One thing, however, that he didn't like was that Zayn always had a protective eye on him.

And that meant no hunting alone.

"Zayn, I'm fine! Jesus Christ! Just let me hunt by myself!"

"Louis, I'm just looking out for you. I don't want you to get hurt or caught."

"I'm pregnant, not disabled," Louis snapped before leaving and heading out deeper into the woods.

Zayn sighed and looked down at Jacob and Dylan, "Let's hope daddy doesn't get in trouble." He picked up the twins and walked home.

Louis sighed, slowing to a walk. He had his hands on his stomach as he walked.

He heard some chatter from nearby, catching his attention. The scent of blood wasn't strong, so he assumed neither were injured. He smirked and came with a great idea.

He ripped his shirt and grabbed some branches to scratch his skin. He made sure he looked just right before starting to shout for help.

The two men came running and Louis's voice caught in his throat when he saw them. They were vampire hunters.

Zayn still had his ears and his eyes with Louis and he knew when he would be in trouble.

"Fuck," Zayn calls up Andy and hoping he picks up.

"It's Louis." Andy was there in a few seconds and out of breath.

"The vampire hunters are in town." Andy's eyes widened and he groaned.

"Do you think they've been following Louis?"

"I don't even know, but lets go find him."

Louis swallowed thickly, letting out a shaky breath.

One of the men smirked. "Well. Looks like one of them was just calling for us."

The other laughed. "He looks pregnant, too. It'd be a shame to stop them from spawning more hellions."

Louis put his hands on his stomach. "Don't," he said, trying to make his voice sound menacing. "My boyfriend will kill you."

They both laughed. "Oh yeah? Then where is he?"

"Right behind you," Zayn growled with Andy next to him.

They both turned around and Louis let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. His hands never left his stomach as he watched quietly from the sidelines.

"You better leave, you've come to the wrong place."

One guy laughed. "Do you see what I'm holding? I could end you in one stab through the heart."

Louis swallowed thickly, eyes never leaving Zayn. He didn't want anything to happen to his boyfriend.

"You don't realize who this is, do you?" Andy spoke up, hidden behind Zayn.

They both shook their heads. "Why? Do I need to?"

"So you've never heard of that vampire that has all the powers you can think of?"

They both shook their heads again. Louis was trying to figure out what Zayn was trying to do, but he wasn't able to mind read like Zayn could.

"So you never heard of the vampire who can kill a human with a blink of an eye?" They both shook their heads again. Louis was growing nervous. What was Zayn planning?