Night

20votes.

I really can't sleep , I cant function right without him. I laid in the bed listening to the rain hit my windows. Praying he comes home. I wanted to call but I didn't wanna distract him from his phone ringing and he can't focus or ringing gets him caught.

I walked in Ki room and watch her sleep for a while before returning to my room. Checking it once again for a miss call or text but nothing. It's was nothing. I walked the dark hallways alone. I am just scared that's all. I wasn't ready to lose him again or even be close to that thought. I love him and his family need him.

He do have a lot going on and this drug thing or watever he does wasn't a part of the plan but it was apart of are new start. I am just not sure if this something I can do all the time worrying about him getting hurt and all this shit. I can't .

I went threw are messages thread refreshing it . I thought back to 7 months ago when he wasnt here . Where i didn't wake up and go to sleep to him. When his cologne didn't linger threw the house. When he didn't kiss my forehead before we went to sleep or stare at me while I brush my teeth . Tears felled from my eyes .

I can't do this again . I was distracted by ki crying and ran to her side. I picked her up grabbing her bottle from the bottle warmer and placing it in her mouth. I was so spaced out . Once she was finished I burped her changed her diaper and place her back .

I went downstairs and open the frezzer pulling out a bottle of Hennessy. His bottle I should say. Taking a double shot just so I can sleep my nerves was bad. I walk up stairs leaving the bottle and the glass on the counter top. I laid in my bed watching the rain till i dose off.

Dave :

 I walk in the house at 2am dropping my duffle bag on the step kicking off my timbs that now had blood stains on them and taking off my jacket

I walk in the house at 2am dropping my duffle bag on the step kicking off my timbs that now had blood stains on them and taking off my jacket . Putting everything in a bag stripping down to my boxers . I wince at my side where the bullet gazed me. I walk towards the kitchen seeing my henny bottle on the counter and I immediately though about ash.

I took two shot before heading down to the furnace throwing my clothes in there before heading upstairs. I walk in the room straight to the shower. I watch the blood drip down the shower drain.
20minslater ,
I came out in my boxers looking in the cabinets finding a first aid kit. After patching up my side I walked towards ki room . She was still sleep before heading back to the master room with ash. I pulled the covers back and sliding in bed , pulling ash into my chest. She popped up before looking at me with red eyes I can tell she was crying.

She climb on top of me with tears in her eyes. Baby I am home I said sitting up kissing her lips. I know she said laying on my chest . In one piece she said kissing my chest . I closed my eyes and I was out .

Next morning.
Ash POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon and walked in the bathroom brushing my teeth . I look up in the mirror noticing the bags under my eyes and the puffiness from crying I walked in the my baby room and she wasn't there . I walked downstairs to see ki in her swing watching CoCo and the tv had too be on 50 . It's was so loud , with the music . I turn the tv down and walk pass the Dave's phone turning it down.

Hey baby I said kissing his bare back. Ki sleeping . He turn the music completely off . Baby he said opening the fridge . Huh I said finally looking back up . Babe what happen I got up walking over to him . Don't worry it's a scratch I am good. He finishing cooking putting everything on a plate , eggs , bacon , toast .

Baby you want jelly and butter he asking putting my plate in front of me . Yessss I said. He walk over spreading the butter and then the jelly getting a little bit on his thumb , he went to wipe it off but I grab his thumb then placing it in to my mouth. Doing a very soft suck while looking him in his eye .

I heard him swallow hard and shook his head moving grabbing the stuff putting it back in the Refrigerator . Baby look what you did , I look down seeing his fully erected penis. Oww I started giggling . I am sorry baby I thought I was helping. I have to eat with a stiffy now . Babe I didn't mean too I said stuffing the food in my mouth.

It must be good you all quite. Yeah I said pouting a little. Hey get dress when you finished I wanna take you and ki to my moms. She having a fish fry , she been complaining about not see her only grandchild enough. I giggled lowly , cause the bitch is phony . Baby you know when ki was born she said she really didn't look like you.

He put his fork down and look up at me. Are you serious? Yeah I said walking over to the sink to wash the dishes. I thought she was your twin I shrugged. She is he said coming up behind me. Idk maybe she was just talking . Come on baby I said picking ki up.

TBC

TBC .......
20votes