Maybe .

Ben I want 7 mfs outside this door. 
No problem boss. I was currently putting ki down and babe had been making resquest since we step foot in here. The safe house was a townhouse in upper east New York .

I laid the baby down and turned on the baby monitor. Walking toward the stairs where David was . As I got closer I realized his face was in his hands. Hi baby he said without lookin up. I did a shy giggle because he just knew it was me.

He turn around grabbing me. Kissy I said pucker up my lip. He peck my lips a few times , picking me up sitting me on the counter. What's going on baby i ask rubbing his beard . I - I don't know fr. Everything was good no beef you know doing what I do and this bullshit happens. Word around town they saying it's stacks people but It's not sitting right with me because we cool.

Well I guess not cool enough baby maybe you should just look into it , I said smirking . you my boss now he said putting his face into my neck. I felt his wood . Aht- I have to shower . I said pushing him back. Go do ya thang I meet you up there he said moving so i can jump down. I felt a hard smack to my ass. Turned around and wink. 10mins I said throwing my hands up.
    I'll be up in 10 he said grabbing his phone .

I checked on ki making sure she was laying correctly before I strip to get in the shower. The water felt so perfect I just stood directly under it not caring about my hair or anything.

I was so into I hadn't felt dave even come in. you love me he whispered in my ear. you know I do . Something about his body being on my naked body. Relaxed me.

Ashley he said in almost a hum . Hmmm i said with my eyes still close. Know that I love you and imma do everything in my power to protect you and ki. I snap outta the trance and turn to face him.

Yes I know your gonna protect us but who's gonna protect you I said with tears threatening to fall. Don't worry about me baby. Don't worry about I said looking at him like he was crazy.

What you mean don't worry about it. We need you too it's no me without you and there's no ki without you. How I'm I not suppose to worry about you. David I love you , let just move outta state or across the world. I got money baby we can do it.

His hand went on my cheeck rubbing it gently with a smirk on his face. I have money to he chuckled but it's not that easy baby. I run a empire. A empire these niggas want. They'll kill me for it and anybody close to me.

I can't imagine losing you or ki so I'm sending you away. WHATT DAVID , I turn the water off because I know I wasnt hearing him correctly. Stepping out wrapping my self with a towel.

Your doing what ? Baby he said grabbing a towel for hisself. I have too. No you don't david you don't go making decisions for me. I didn't agree to that. I'm not leaving you. I said going thru the drawers. He sat on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. I knew what I was doing getting involved with you. I'm not going nowhere without you.

It's dangerous I don't want you or ki getting hurt . David I'm not leaving you.  It's not your decision he stated standing up. The hell its not dave I'm not leaving ! You are tomorrow morning 9am imma have you up in outta here by 6 .

I said no David. I m not leaving you .

Support my writing
Cashapp $kikay 💙