Chapter 1

A/N: This is what I imagined Audra to look like. I hope you enjoy the chapter and give me some feed back on what you think!!!

3rd POV:

Jack was on his way back to Sam and Dean, who were waiting for him at the motel, when he heard a crash in the alleyway. He quicky rushed to see what was happening when he came across a young woman who appeared to be around nineteen. She had a whip and had a few cuts on her face, she looked very focused on what she was doing. Jack took a step closer to try and see whatever she was seeing but he had kicked a beer bottle before he could get close enough causing the young woman to turn towards him wide eyed.

Suddenly, Jack could feel warm air blow into his face before he was knocked down by an invisible force, his shirt started to rip apart but no blood was drawn. The young woman whipped the air above Jack and the weight that was on his chest had disappeared, he panted as he lifted his head to look at the female. She was mumbling something in another language that he didn't know causing him to be very wary because for all he knew she could have been a witch. In fact, all signs pointed to her being a witch but he had a gut feeling that she was someting else; he just didn't know what.

"Are you alright?" She asked with a heavy New York accent, Jack just stared at her in confusion. She shifted uncomfortably on her feet for a moment before she turned to leave.

"Wait!" Jack exclaimed, "What happened?" He asked her taking a step forward, her back was facing him and her shoulders were tense. She turned her head to face him slightly and glanced at him briefly before looking down. She sighed and shook her head.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." She said casually before she started to walk away again. It was suppose to be an easy quest. She thought to herself, she made it only a few feet before Jack spoke up again.

"You'd be surprised about what I believe." He said seriously, he didn't want to risk her leaving if she really was a witch and if she was a dangerous one at that. The woman chuckled and turned to face him crossing her arms as she did. She stared at him for a moment pondering what she should do, and if she should tell him the truth.

"I'm a demigod." She said bluntly, she study Jack waiting for a reaction but he only stared in confusion. What is a demigod? He thought as he tilted his head to the side. "What's your name?" She asked him supiously, breaking him out of his thoughts.

"I'm Jack." He said holding out his hand, "What's your name?" he asked curiously. The young woman hesitantly brought her hand to his before shaking it. She could see that his shirt was ripped but saw no blood making her very wary.

"I'm Audra." She said, she was still waiting for a reaction and becoming more confused the more she studied him. Jack smiled brightly and nodded, he concluded that she didn't seem like a threat. Audra stared at him for a moment before mumbling a farewell to him and swiftly left the alleyway before Jack could say anythig else. Jack stood there for a moment just staring at where she once was before he decided that he too should leave, he started to make his way back to the motel knowing that Sam and Dean would probably be wondering what was taking so long. When he finally he got back to the motel he was bombarded with questions as soon as he walked into the door, Sam was sitting at the table with his laptop and Dean was sitting on one of the beds with a beer in his hand.

"What took you so long, kid? We thought we would have to go out looking for you." Dean said staring at the tv, that was playing some cowboy movie, Jack just sat down across from Sam lost in his thoughts. Sam noticed this and lightly kicked Jack's leg to get his attention. Jack's head snapped up and he looked at Sam in confusion.

"What are you thinking about? Why is your shirt all ripped up?" Sam asked curiously, Jack thought for a moment before he decided to speak.

"What's a demigod?" He asked tilting his head ignoring the last question, Sam and Dean both glanced a each other in confusion before looking back at Jack.

"A demigod is a child that's born half human and half god or goddess, depending on the godly parent." Dean said wondering why the hell Jack would ask that. Sam typed into his computer and turned it to face Jack; Jack read the articles about demigods before he finally nodded. "Why are you so curious about demigods anyway?" Dean asked.

"I met a demigod today." Jack said confidently, causing both older hunters eyebrows to shoot up in surprise. They had been hunting all their life and they had never come across a demigod, but then again anything seems possible in their line of work.

"Where?" Sam asked quickly, Jack explained everything that happened from the beginning and it soon became dark. They all agreed that they should get some sleep before they decide on what to do about the demigod, Sam and Dean fell asleep rather quickly but Jack laid awake facing the ceiling just thinking about today and Audra. She was stuck in his head and he didn't know why, he eventually rolled over and finally fell asleep. Not knowing that Audra was thinking about him too.