Chapter 2

A/N: Hey everyone, I'm sorry about not updating. I've been super busy! Hopefully this will make up for it and I can't wait for your feedback on it!!

3rd POV:

Jack woke up the next morning thinking of Audra again, he rolled out of bed and saw that Sam and Dean were still asleep. He didn't understand what happened in the alley, he took a shower trying to clear his head but it didn't do much good. When he walked out of the bathroom he found that Sam and Dean were awake, Sam was putting on his jacket and Dean was tying his shoes. They both looked up whe he opened the door before they went back to what they were doing before, Jack moved subconsciously towards the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

"You ready to find this chick you were talking about?" Dean asked as he grabbed the keys to his baby, Jack walked out and nodded. Jack followed the two Winchesters out and into the impala, Sam glanced towards Jack confused as to why he wasn't talking.

"Are you okay, kid?" He asked turning slightly in his seat to see him, Jack snapped his gaze away from the window and looked at Sam. He nodded and looked down towards lap causing Sam to look at Dean, they both sighed and the rest of the car ride was quiet.

The three finally arrived at a diner called Benny's, they walked in and sat at a booth. Dean instantly looked at the menu but Jack and Sam glanced around the diner before looking at their menus as well. They heard footsteps coming towards them causing all of them to look up, Jack's jaw dropped when he saw who it was. Sam and Dean looked Jack in confusion and looked between each silently asking each other what the hell was wrong with him, but before any of them could say anything a voice spoke up.

"You've got to be freaking kidding me." Causing the two Winchesters to turn in front of them wearing a uniform and her hair up in a messy ponytail was Audra. She had her arms crossed and leaned a little more on her left foot, she wore an unimpressed expression causing Sam and Dean to realize that this was the demigod that Jack had met.

"Hello Audra." Jack said cheerfully causing her to sigh and shake her head, Sam and Dean looked at Jack amused at his sudden change of mood.

"Hi Jack, I thought you were gonna leave me alone." She said bluntly, causing Jack to look at her confused.

"You didn't say to leave you alone." He said innocently.

"It was implied." She said before turning to the other two, "Is there anything I can get you boys?"

"Uh I'll have eggs, bacon, and pancakes." Dean said looking between Jack and Audra with small smirk, Sam had ordered the same without bacon causing Audra to turn back to Jack.

"How about you?" She said tired and ready to go home, Jack stared at her for a few moments before realizing that she was waiting.

"Oh uh I'll have the same as Dean." He said quickly, she nodded as she wrote it down and before any of the three men could say anything she quickly turned and walked away.

It was silent for a moment before Dean broke it. "Well she is just great, right Sam?" He said sarcastically, but Sam wasn't listening as he was to busy looking at Jack who was watching Audra.

"She really is." Jack mumbled under his breath to quiet for any of the Winchesters to hear, Audra glanced at Jack causing them to lock eyes. They stayed that way for several heart beats before Audra finally looked away.